The HP High Court has yet to release the comprehensive HP High Court process server Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023. However, once released officially, the HP High Court process server exam pattern and syllabus will be available for download from the HP High Court’s official website. To develop study plans and prepare for the HP High Court process server exam, consult the curriculum and format. The essential points of the proposed HP High Court Clerk syllabus and exam format for 2023 are as follows:
- The HP High Court process server exam has three stages, including a screening test and a written test.- Computer-based typing tests in Hindi and English that are multiple choice question-based.
- Objective-type, multiple-choice questions worth 100 points will be included in the screening exam in accordance with the HP High Court process server Exam Pattern. Candidates must complete each level of the screening process to be considered for the HP High Court process server Job Profile.
- The HP High Court process server Syllabus will assist candidates in covering all of the material covered and ensuring that nothing is skipped.
HP High Court Process Server Syllabus 2023 – Details
|Organization Name||HP High Court|
|Post Name||Process Server|
HP High Court Process Server Syllabus 2023
Now here we are going to tell Hp High Court Process Server Syllabus 2023 step-by-step in Hindi and if you have doubts here, Hp High Court Process Server Syllabus 2023 we can also see from the official web portal of HP Hight Court.
|HP High Court Process Server Syllabus 2023 (Expected)|
|General Knowledge||Geography of India.Economic issues in India.History Of India.National news (current).International issues.Scientific observations.Indian Culture.New inventions.Political Science.About India and its neighbouring countries.National and international current affairs.Countries and Capitals.Science and innovations.World organizations.Famous Places in India.Books And Author.Important Dates.Music & Literature.National Dance.Handicrafts.Tribes.Artists.Tourism spots of Historical ImportanceSculptures.Famous Places.Musical Instruments etc.,GK of Himachal Pradesh|
|Basics Of Computers||Computer Basics – Hardware.Operating System.MS Word.MS Office.MS Excel.MS-DOS.MS PowerPoint.Computer Peripherals.Computer Software.Usage of the Internet etc.|
|Reasoning||coding-decodingnon-verbal seriesnumber serieslogical Venn diagrampuzzlesrelationship conceptmathematical operationsnumberingspatial imaginationfind the missing wordsEqualityalphabet testarithmetic operationsmachine inputinequalityclassification|
Check the latest updates below-
|69th BPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023||KVS JSA Syllabus 2023||KCET Syllabus 2023|
|DRDO Fireman Syllabus 2023||SSC CGL JSO Syllabus||SSC CGL AAO Syllabus|
|ECGC PO Syllabus 2023||EPFO SSA Syllabus PDF||UPPCS Exam syllabus and exam pattern|
HP High Court Process Server Exam Pattern 2023
If candidates are familiar with the HP High Court process server exam pattern 2023, they will better comprehend the exam in detail. The exam schedule for each level is described in detail below:
- The questions will be in the form of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- The total marks for the Examination will be 100 Marks
- Each question will carry 1 Mark.
- In the written test, there will be no negative marking for erroneous answers.
|General Knowledge (General Knowledge – Himachal Pradesh, National, and International)||70||02 hrs|
|General Computer||10||02 hrs|
- The written exam must be subjective in nature.
- The total number of marks for the examination will be 40.
- The exam will take 1 hour to complete.
|Essay Writing, in Hindi, on one topic out of three (250 words)||25 marks|
|Application/Letter, in English, in about 100 words||15 marks|
HP High Court Process Server Preparation Strategy
One of the most difficult tests in the state is the HP High Court Process Server exam. During preparation, candidates should develop their best plan. The following advice will help you ace the written exam for the HP High Court Process Server.
- Examine the syllabus for the HP High Court Process Server exam before applicants start their preparation. As a result, they will be able to cover every subject that might be addressed in the exam.
- As soon as the recruitment process begins, stick to the thorough schedule you’ve created.
- To better understand the exam format and the kinds of questions that will be asked, solve sample test problems from previous years.
- Create a routine of going through your notes to make sure you will always remember all the important information.
- Revision is crucial for retaining the information that you have studied. Make sure to revise all the topics regularly, especially the ones that you find difficult.
- Stay positive and motivated throughout the preparation period. It is important to take breaks and do activities that make you happy to avoid burnout.
FAQs on HP High Court Process Server Syllabus
The syllabus for the HP High Court Process Server exam includes General Knowledge, basic computer, English Composition, and Hindi Composition. For a detailed syllabus refer to the article above.
The General Knowledge section covers topics such as Indian History, Indian Geography, Indian Polity, Current Affairs, and General Science.
Yes, there is a negative marking in the HP High Court Process Server exam. One-third mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
To prepare for the HP High Court Process Server exam, you can refer to NCERT books and other relevant study materials. Make a study plan, practice the previous year’s question papers, take mock tests, and revise regularly.
Yes, it is necessary to have a basic understanding of both English and Hindi to appear for the HP High Court Process Server exam as both languages are a part of the syllabus.