The GATE 2023 Application Form Correction Window is activated on 8th November 2022 by the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur. As the link gets activated, candidates are now able to make changes in the filled application form. The Gate Form Correction Last Date is 14th November 2022.
The GATE Application Form 2023 goes under scrutiny after the submission and the GATE officials check and inform the candidates about the mistakes they have to correct. Through the GATE 2023 Application Form Correction Window, applicants have to submit an additional fee for changing the application form details. Candidates must check the application status if it is Under Scrutiny or Under Process. Candidates receive an automatic email/SMS whose application needs to get rectified in a photograph/signature/supporting documents. In this article, we will provide the needed details for the candidates to know more about the Gate 2023 Application Form Correction Date and other details.
GATE 2023 Application Form Correction Window: Important Schedules
The following are the dates mentioned regarding the GATE 2023 Application Form Correction Window.
|GATE Official Notification Release||27th July 2022|
|GATE Application Form Release||30th August 2022|
|Last Day to Submit GATE Application Form (without late fee)||30th September 2022|
|Last Day to Submit GATE Application Form (with additional fee)||7th October 2022|
|Gate Application Correction Date 2023||8th November to 14th November 2022|
|GATE Admit Card Release||3rd January 2023|
|GATE Exam Dates 2023||4th, 5th, 11th, and 12th February 2023|
Direct Link For GATE 2023 Application Form Correction Here!
GATE Application Scrutiny and Rectification 2023
GATE Application Scrutiny and Rectification 2023 Details are provided below:
- The GATE application forms 2023 will be checked by the officials to verify the data accuracy.
- They will check and clarify the uploaded documents, photographs and signatures.
- If the document and information are found to be in order, then the application will be admitted.
- If the application needs to get rectified, this will be intimated to the respective applicant for correction via email and/or SMS.
- The GATE application form correction must be done within the time period provided by the officials. Any delay in the process can lead to application rejection. Candidates can check out their application status at any time on the official website.
GATE 2023 Application Form Correction: Details that Can be Corrected
The details about the application form corrections that applicants need to make will be available on the official website at gate.iitkgp.ac.in. After submitting the application form on the GATE 2023 Application Form Correction Window, it goes under scrutiny. The information about any mistake is sent to the applicants through their registered email IDs for rectification. Candidates will have to submit an additional Gate Application Form Correction Fee, if applicable, during this process. The details that can be corrected are mentioned below:
- The information such as Communication Address, Graduation Details, Date of Birth, Gender and Category can be corrected through this process.
- Photographs and signatures are the other details that can be corrected. Candidates must upload clear and acceptable images if they have not uploaded them before.
- The rectification of selecting the wrong status of the qualifying examination can also be submitted along with its accurate documents.
GATE Application Form Correction Fees 2023 for Modifications
The table mentioned below shows the Gate Application Form Correction Fee:
|Change in choice of examination cities||500/-|
|Add a second paper||500/- plus a suitable amount per paper as per the applicant’s category|
|Change of existing paper||500/-|
|Change of gender to female||500/-|
|Change of gender from female to any other gender||500 + 750 = 1250/-|
|Change of category from SC/ST to any other||500 + 750 = 1250/-|
|Change of category to SC/ST||500/-|
|Change from PwD to Non-PwD||500 + 750 = 1250/-|
|Change from Non-PwD to PwD||500/-|
|Any other change in the category||500/-|
GATE 2023 Application Form Correction Window: FAQs
Gate Application Correction Date 2023 is 8th November 2022, as per the latest updates.
14th November 2022 is the Gate Form Correction Last Date.
Candidates can go to the official website gate.iitkgp.ac.in for the GATE 2023 Application Form Correction Window.
Gate Application Form Correction Fee may vary as per the different modification requirements. To know more, please check the above article.
The information such as Photographs, Signature, Communication Address, Graduation Details, Date of Birth, Gender and Category can be corrected.