The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) is also set to conduct the Written Examination for GPSSB Gram Sevak for the year 2022. The exam is to be conducted on 5th June, 2022. As per the GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam analysis, this year about 1571 Gram Sevak posts are open for fulfillment. In this post, we have come up with a detailed analysis of the GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam.
GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam Pattern – Overview
|Name of Board||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB)|
|Date of Examination||5th June 2022|
|Application submission status||Closed|
GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam Analysis – Gram Sevak Exam Pattern
- GPSSB Gram Sevak exam will be a written examination.
- The questions asked in the exam will be entirely MCQ based.
- The GPSSB Gram Sevak exam is scheduled on 5th June 2022 from 3 PM to 4 PM.
- The candidates will be marked out of 100 marks in total.
- The exam is for 1 hour.
- 0.33 marks for every wrong answer will be deducted.
- Except English language and grammar, the other subjects will be in Gujrati.
- The questions will be based on the following pattern –
|General Awareness & GK||20|
|Gujarati Language & Grammar||15|
|English language & Grammar||15|
|Questions based on the concerned job knowledge, including technical knowledge & educational qualification||50|
Gujarat Gram Sevak Exam Analysis – Important Topics
|General Awareness & GK||English Language & Grammar||Gujarati Language & Grammar|
|General Mental Ability and General Intelligence||Grammar||Alphabets|
|History of India and History of Gujarat||Punctuation||Error detection|
|Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat||Speech||Fill in the blanks|
|Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat||Nouns||Comprehension|
|Indian Polity and Indian Constitution||Adjectives||Synonym & Antonym|
|Gujarat & Union Welfare Scheme||Adverbs||Translation of sentence|
|Indian Economy & Planning||Verb & Tenses||Grammar|
|General Sc., Env., IT||–||–|
GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam Analysis – Exam Preparation Tips
- Candidates must go through the syllabus thoroughly and give revision to the important topics stated above.
- Thorough revision is a must so that the candidates do not get confused in the MCQ options.
- In case, the candidate is not sure about the correct answer then it is advised to mark “Option E”, i.e, Not Attempted. Please note, every incorrect answer gets 0.33 marks deducted.
- Revise all formulas, equations, current affairs, grammar rules and other important tricks.
- Candidates are advised to keep a check on the time and must manage it accordingly in order to complete the online exam.
- GPSSB Gram Sevak Question Paper of previous years is the go-to-solution for the revision and boosting the confidence.
- As per the Gujarat Gram Sevak Exam analysis, more weightage is given to those questions that are based on knowledge related to job.
- Questions based on the technical knowledge of the candidate are also there in the exam.
- The most important tip for the candidates is – Rest before the test is the best! So take a deep breath and meditate before leaving for the exam. We wish you all the best!
Syllabus details can be found on the official website as well as in this post.
The GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam is scheduled for 5th June 2022.
The GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam will be conducted via computer based mode.
0.33 marks are deducted for incorrect answers marked by the candidate.
Yes, it is available till 5th June 2022.