On June 14, 2022, the Government of India launched the Agnipath Scheme to recruit troops below the level of commissioned officers into the three services of the armed forces.
The Indian Air Force will begin the online application process for IAF Agniveer Vayu Normalisation Scheme in the IAF on November 7. These recruitments would be carried out under the Agnipath Scheme, which was launched by the Centre earlier this year to recruit adolescents into the Indian Armed Forces. The Agniveer Vayu Recruitment Exam will be held in two stages.
Aspirants can review the official announcement provided in this post and apply for this Bharti if they are eligible. Eligible candidates may apply for Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2022 through the official website.
Once the IAF Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2022 application forms are done, all registered candidates will be allowed to sit for the test, which is planned to be held in January 2023. Please read this post for more information on the forthcoming IAF Agniveer Vayu Normalisation Scheme. The applicants who are recruited into the army under this plan would be known as Agniveer.
IAF Agniveer Vayu Normalization Scheme 2023: Important Dates and Details.
|Recruitment||Indian Air Force Agniveers|
|Recruiters||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Scheme||AF Agniveer Vayu Normalization Scheme|
|Name of the Post||Agniveer Vayu|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application ( Starting and Deadline)||November 7, 2022, to November 23, 2022|
|Date of Examination||January 18 to January 24, 2023|
Download the Notification of IAF Agniveer Vayu Normalisation Scheme of Marks
IAF Agniveer Vayu Normalisation Scheme: STAR Agniveer Examination
The Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB) has announced that the STAR test 2023 or Agniveer Vayu Intake 2023 would be held in the Indian Air Force in January 2023. The Registration for STAR 01/2023 for Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023 will start in the first week of November 2022 for male and female applicants, and an online examination will be held in mid-January 2023.
The online registration for the IAF STAR test will begin in the first week of November. This Selection Test is for becoming IAF AGNIVEER VAYU only, not for Commissioned Officers/Pilots/Navigators. This Selection Test is only open to eligible male (Indian/Nepalese) candidates. Female applicants are ineligible.
IAF Agniveer Vayu Normalisation Scheme: Selection of Candidates
The Indian Air Force has stated that only qualified applicants would be hired as Agniveers. As a result, it is critical that the candidates meet the qualifying requirements. Furthermore, after the application forms are received, they will be reviewed, and the applicants will be required to present for the physical efficiency test and the measurement test. Following that, those who qualify will be required to take the written test. Those who pass the exam will take the skill test. The last stage of the IAF Agniveer recruitment process is document verification and a medical test. Those who pass all phases will be hired as Agnives in the Indian Air Force.
The IAF Agniveer Vayu Normalisation Scheme selection procedure will be divided into three stages: Phase 1 online test, Phase 2 online exam, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Adaptability Test 1 & 2, and Phase 3 Medical Exam. The final list of applicants summoned for enrollment in AGNIVEER VAYU INTAKE 01/2023 will be released in February.
Check the latest news here-
IAF Agniveer Vayu Normalisation Scheme: Eligibility Criteria
Those who want to join the Indian Air Force as an Agniveer must first guarantee that they are qualified for the position. The Air Force has issued severe eligibility standards that must be met. The following criteria have been announced:
- The candidate must have completed class 12 or its equivalent.
- The candidate’s education qualification must include mathematics, physics, and English.
- Each topic must receive a minimum of 50%.
- A three-year diploma in engineering is essential for any trade, mechanical, electrical, car, computer, or electronic.
- A minimum of 50% is also necessary for the diploma degree.
- The educational qualification must be recognised by the central government.
- The applicants’ minimum age restriction has been set at 17.5 years.
- The Agneepath scheme’s upper age restriction has been set at 21 years.
STAR Agniveer Examination: Documents Required
To apply for the STAR Agniveer Examination, applicants must provide the following papers with their application form:
- Certificate of Educational Qualification.
- Education mark sheet of one’s required subject.
- Photograph of the candidate in passport size.
- The candidate’s scanned signature.
- A photo identity evidence, such as an Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, Pan card, or any other.
STAR Agniveer Examination Process
The Indian Air Force has published the examination scheme for the Agniveer recruiting examination.
- The test will be held in three sessions. One for science and one for non-science disciplines.
- The scientific subject test will be 60 minutes long.
- The second session will be 45 minutes long.
- The third exam will last 85 minutes.
- Candidates will be given one mark for each right answer.
- An erroneous response will result in a zero. Candidates will be penalized 0.25 points for each incorrect answer.
- There will be no negative grading for questions that are not tried.
IAF Agniveer Vayu Normalization Scheme 2023: FAQ
By conducting STAR Agniveer Examinations the candidates are recruited.
There are 3 phases of the Examination.
From November 7, 2022, the portal for the Application form opens.
The Indian Air Force is recruiting the Agniveers.
On June 14, 2022, Agnipath Scheme was launched.