The Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) West Bengal will issue the ICDS WB Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 for Anganwadi Worker, Supervisor, Mini Anganwadi Worker, Teacher, Sahayika, and Other Posts. The official notification for ICDS West Bengal Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment was issued last year, and the exam is currently underway. A new recruitment notification for Anganwadi Supervisor and other positions will be issued shortly. Here we will provide detailed information about ICDS Salary and Salary Structure. Read on to learn more.
Table of Contents
ICDS Salary: Overview
|Name of Organization
|Department of Women Development & Child Welfare, West Bengal
|Name of Recruitment
|WB Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
|Number of Vacancies
|Notification Released on
|Across West Bengal
|ICDS salary in west bengal
Read on the AIIMS Stenographer Salary.
ICDS Salary: The Salary structure
The ICDS salary structure is given below.
- Female Supervisor Salary: PB-3 Rs.7100/- to Rs.37600/- + Rs.3600/- Grade Pay per month.
- Anganwadi Workers (AWW) are paid between Rs.3000 and Rs.4500 per month.
- Salary of a Mini Anganwadi Worker (Mini AWW): Rs.2250 to Rs.3500/- per month.
- Anganwadi Helpers (AWH) are paid between Rs.1500 and Rs.2250 per month.
ICDS Salary: Salary slip
If you are an ICDS employee, your salary slip will typically include information such as your basic salary, allowances, deductions, and net pay. Your basic salary is the fixed amount of money you receive each month, while allowances are additional payments for expenses such as housing, travel, and medical care. Deductions may include taxes, insurance premiums, and contributions to retirement funds.
ICDS Salary: Benefits and Allowances
In addition to their salaries, ICDS personnel also receive additional benefits. These benefits include medical insurance, pension, and housing assistance. These benefits are provided to ICDS personnel to ensure that they can continue to work in the service of the government and provide quality services to the public.
ICDS Salary: Job Profile
ICDS stands for Integrated Child Development Services, which is a government-run program in India that focuses on providing health and nutrition services to children under the age of six and their mothers. There are several job profiles within ICDS, each with specific roles and responsibilities. Some of the common job profiles within ICDS are:
- Anganwadi Worker (AWW): An AWW is responsible for delivering services to children and women in the community. This includes providing basic healthcare services, nutrition education, and organizing play and learning activities for children. They also help identify children in need of medical attention and refer them to appropriate medical facilities.
- Anganwadi Helper (AWH): An AWH assists the AWW in delivering services to children and women. They help with activities such as food preparation, cleaning, and organizing play and learning activities for children.
- Supervisors: ICDS supervisors oversee the work of AWWs and AWHs in a particular area. They provide guidance, support, and training to these workers, and ensure that they are delivering services effectively.
- CDPO (Child Development Project Officer): A CDPO is responsible for overseeing the implementation of ICDS in a particular project area. This includes planning, monitoring, and evaluating the delivery of services, as well as managing the budget and resources for the project.
- District Programme Officer (DPO): A DPO is responsible for overseeing the implementation of ICDS in a particular district. They provide leadership and guidance to CDPOs, and ensure that services are delivered effectively and efficiently.
Find out the Bihar LRC Amin Salary.
ICDS Salary: FAQs
The salary for ICDS workers varies depending on their job profile and experience. For example, an Anganwadi Worker’s monthly salary can range from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000, while a Supervisor’s monthly salary can range from Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 15,000.
The pay scale for a Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) in ICDS is in the range of Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 per month, with an additional grade pay of Rs. 4,600.
ICDS workers may be eligible for additional benefits such as medical insurance, paid vacation time, and retirement benefits, depending on their job profile and employment contract.
The salary of ICDS workers is typically calculated based on their basic pay, allowances, and deductions. The basic pay is a fixed amount, while allowances may include payments for housing, travel, and medical care. Deductions may include taxes, insurance premiums, and contributions to retirement funds.