Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the IGNOU Tee Form on its official website. Candidates who are interested in applying to the IGNOU term end exam of their concerned field for the June 2022 session can visit the official website of IGNOU for the submission of the IGNOU TEE Form. In this post, we have provided all the details related to the IGNOU TEE Form, right from its application to its submission. You can also find the direct link for the application form below.
IGNOU TEE Form – Introduction
IGNOU mandates the students to submit the TEE exam form for every term end examination, in order to sit for the Term end exam. If any candidate fails to submit the online exam form within the deadlines, then that candidate will not be allowed to appear in any of the term end examinations conducted by IGNOU.
- IGNOU term-end exam form can be submitted either online or offline.
- If the form is submitted offline, then the form has to be either downloaded from the official website and has to be filled manually or the respective regional centers also provide the application form.
- The form has to be submitted in the respective regional IGNOU Center, in case of offline submission.
|Name of University||IGNOU|
|Form Name||IGNOU TEE Form|
|Applicable For||Theory & Practical|
|IGNOU TEE Form Status||Open|
IGNOU Term End Exam Form – Important Dates
IGNOU has released certain deadlines for the submission of the Term End Exam for June 2022 form which the candidate has to stick to. If the deadlines are missed, then the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the term end exam.
|Event||TEE June 2022 Dates|
|Release of IGNOU TEE Exam Form||1st June|
|Last date of submission||25th June|
|Last date of submission (with late fee)||30th June|
|Request for change in TEE center||25th June|
|Date of examination||22nd July to 5th September|
IGNOU TEE Form – Steps To Fill Form
Step 1 – Candidates are required to visit the official exam website of IGNOU, exam.ignou.ac.
Step 2 – On the next screen, scroll down to the last of the page and select “Proceed to Fill Online Application Form” given in the blue colored box.
Step 3 – Select your exam center region and enter your programme code and enrollment number. Finally, press the “submit” button.
Step 4 – Pay the exam registration cost for TEE online exam form 2022.
IGNOU TEE Form Fee
- International candidates are required to pay the application fee for submitting the TEE Form. These candidates are not allowed to make the payment via online mode.
- The fine for late fee payment is Rs. 1100.
|Application Mode||Payment Mode||Amount|
|Online Submission||Credit/ Debit card/ NET Banking (only HDFC & IDBI Bank)||Rs. 200/ per course (theory/ practical course)|
|Offline Submission||DD/ Cash/ Cash Challan||Rs. 200/ per course (theory/ practical course)|
IGNOU TEE Exam Form – Exam Centers
- Candidates are required to select their IGNOU exam center.
- The candidates are free to choose their examination center.
- However, it is upon the discretion of the university to approve it.
- Currently, 718 IGNOU centers are there in India as well as 59 in jails.
- The admit card issued to the candidate before the exam will contain the information related to IGNOU term end exam center.
Change in Examination Center
- Examination center can be changed till the deadline mentioned above.
- Candidates who want to change their examination center can apply for it via the university portal given online.
- The request for change in center cannot be made within the same city.
- The option of changing the exam center is not available to the candidates who have applied for J&K / Srinagar regional centers.
- The candidates can make the changes in the examination center only once.
IGNOU TEE Form Status – Contact Details
The candidates can reach out to [email protected] or call 011-29572209 for any queries/ discrepancies related to the IGNOU Term End Exam Form.
Last date for TEE form submission is 25th June.
TEE means Term End Examination which is conducted by IGNOU twice in a year.
The mode of the TEE exam is written, i.e, pen-paper mode.
Yes. However, a late fee fine of Rs. 1100 will be levied along with the submission of form.
No. IGNOU TEE form submission fee is non-refundable.