The official notification includes a detailed description of the Indian Navy SSC Officer Salary and Job Profile. Candidates who wish to begin a career as an SSC Officer in INA should be aware of their starting salary as well as their roles and responsibilities. In the space below, we have provided complete information about the Indian Navy SSC Officer Salary and Job Profile.
Check Out the AIIMS Professor Salary.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Salary: Salary Structure
The candidates who successfully get selected for the Indian Navy SSC Officer position as Sub Lieutenant through the result list will receive a salary as per the pay scale of INR 56100-177500. To gain a better understanding of the comprehensive salary package for an INA SSC Officer, refer to the information provided below.
|Indian Navy SSC Officer Salary Structure|
|INA SSC Officer||INR 56100-177500|
|Allowances||House Rent AllowanceCity Compensatory AllowanceMedical ReimbursementsFurniture AllowanceTravel AllowanceMilitary Service PayPensionGratuity|
For more information refer to the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Salary: Job Profile
After being commissioned as an INA SSC Officer, candidates will be expected to fulfil the following job responsibilities, which are listed below:
- Candidates will be asked to navigate and locate the provided longitude and latitude on a regular basis. Their primary responsibility is to collaborate with the team and ensure that the route taken is correct.
- As an SSC Naval Officer with INA, they must keep track of the necessary inventory such as life-saving equipment, food supplies, communication systems, and so on.
- Candidates must ensure that the operations are managed properly and that there is no threat to the ship.
Check the latest updates below-
|JNU Professor Salary 2023||BE vs B.Tech salary||AIIMS Professor Salary|
|APSC Assistant Engineer Salary||IRDAI Assistant Manager salary||BSc Agriculture Salary|
|West Bengal Lady Constable Salary 2023||Rajasthan Police Kennel Boy Salary||DRDO Fireman Salary|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Salary: Key Points
- After passing the examination, candidates will be granted the SSC (short service commission) in the Indian Navy for a period of 10 years or more.
- According to the official announcement, the candidate will be appointed as a Sub Lieutenant in the Indian Navy.
- There will be a two-year probation period, after which candidates whose performance is not satisfactory will be dismissed from the force.
- Candidates who join the Navy as Sub Lieutenants will be paid on a pay scale of INR 56100-177500, plus a variety of allowances and perks.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Salary: Training Period
According to the official notification, candidates who pass the Indian Navy SSC Officer exam pattern will be placed on a training program. However, one condition is that only unmarried candidates are eligible for training. Those who marry while undergoing training will be released from service. Check out the following details about the training period:
|Officers of Extended NOC (General Service/Executive & Hydro)||44 weeks|
|Officers of regular NOC (all branches)||22 weeks|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Salary: Career Growth
Candidates who are appointed as SSC Officers in the Indian Navy will see significant career advancement. Candidates are promoted in the cadre based on their performance while serving in the Navy. Check out the table below for a complete breakdown of the pay scales for all positions in the Indian Navy.
|Indian Navy Rank||INA Pay Scale|
|Sub Lieutenant – 10||56100-177500|
|Lieutenant – 10B||61300-193900|
|Lieutenant Commander – 11||69400-207200|
|Commander – 12A||121200-212400|
|Capitan – 13||130600-215900|
|Commodore – 13A||139600-217600|
|Rear Admiral – 14||144200-218200|
|Vice Admiral – 15||182200-224100|
|Vice Admiral & Equivalent – 16||205400-224400|
|DGAFMS – 17||225000|
Find out the Saraswat Bank Salary for Junior Officer Here!
Indian Navy SSC Officer Salary: FAQs
The Indian Navy SSC Officers will receive their salary based on a pay scale of INR 56100-177500, in addition to extra allowances and benefits.
According to the official notification, the selected candidates for the INA SSC Officer position will undergo a probation period of 2 years during which they will receive training related to their primary job responsibilities.
The candidates selected as Indian Navy SSC Officers within the Indian Navy shall be inducted as Sub Lieutenant. The force promotes the candidates on the basis of their overall performance and availability in the Indian Navy.
Yes, since this is a government job the candidates selected are entitled to receive allowances and perks such as DA, HRA, Travel Allowance, etc.
For the career growth of Indian Navy SSC Officer refer to the above article.