MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Syllabus Exam Pattern. MAHADISCOM has announced the notification for MAHADISCOM upkendra sahayak posts and it also released the exam syllabus on its website. In order to prepare and make a strategy for the exam, the candidates must be aware of the MAHADISCOM upkendra sahayak syllabus and exam pattern. A detailed understanding of the syllabus will help candidates to cover all syllabus in a limited amount of time.
- There will be 2 stages for the MAHADISCOM upkendra sahayak selection process first one is the technical ability test and followed by the document verification round
- The exam pattern, as well as syllabus, plays important role in order to prepare for the exam diligently in a short period of time without missing anything for the exam
Stay connected herewith the article to get the complete information regarding the MAHADISCOM upkendra sahayak syllabus and exam pattern.
MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Syllabus 2021
The following table will give you the detailed syllabus for the MAHADISCOM upkendra sahayak posts.
|Reasoning||Statements.Symbols and Notations.Nonverbal Reasoning.Alphabet Series.Data Sufficiency.Analogies.Symmetry.Syllogisms.Visual AbilityAnalytical Reasoning.Arrangements.Directions.Blood Relationships.Similarities and Differences.Coding-Decoding.Number Series.Classification.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Partnership.Discounts etcData Interpretation.Simple & Compound Interest.Number Systems.Percentages.Pipes and Cisterns.Boats and Streams.Time and Work.Profit and Loss.Ratio and Proportion.Simplification.Average.Time and Distance.Problems on Ages.Mensuration.H.C.F. and L.C.M.Mixture and Alligation.|
|Marathi Language||Indirect and Direct Speech.Usage of Words.Translation of Sentences.Precise Writing.Comprehension.Cloze test.Fill in the blanksVocabulary.Parts of Speech.Grammar.Idioms and Phrases.|
|Technical Knowledge (Electrical)||Electrical Measurements & Instrumentation.Power System ProtectionPower Electronics & Drives.Transmission and DistributionAnalog and Digital Electronics.Control SystemsPower System Analysis.The Electricity Act 2003Electrical Engineering Concepts.Electrical Machines.TransformersNetwork Theory.Alternator and Synchronous MotorsThe Indian Electricity Rules 1956Induction MotorsPower Generation|
MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Exam Pattern 2021
The selection process involves two rounds these are-
- written test (technical ability test)
- Document verification round
*The aspirants must have to score 40% to qualify for the written test. The candidates who fail to score minimum qualifying marks will not be qualified for the next stages of the selection process
The exam pattern for all the stages is as follows:
|Test of Professional Knowledge||Electrical||50||110||120 Minutes|
|Test of General Aptitude||Test of Reasoning||40||20|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||20||10|
|Test of Marathi Language||20||10|
MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayaka 2021 Strategy to prepare for the exam
The candidates should have a plan of how to prepare for the MAHADISCOM upkendra sahayak post. This will help to cover the entire syllabus within a stipulated time.
Get some tips to accelerate your preparation and ace your exam
- Before making a preparation strategy or planning the candidates must follow the previous year question papers to understand the weight of the prime topics given to each topic and the most important topics to focus on.
- Make a study note if you feel the topic is important for self-study. The study notes can be done in a pictorial representation way or in a logical flow chart way.
- Make sure to track your preparation progress by comparing it with your plan or strategy
- Allot a minimum of 1 hour in the morning every day to revise the previous day’s studied topics to increase retention of the concepts.
- The candidates can also check their progress by attempting weekly mock tests available online. It will help not only to increase your time management skills but also to enhance speed and accuracy.
- And analyzing the wrong questions after the test will help you to focus on your weak areas and improve accordingly
MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak 2021 Books for preparation:
The right study material plays a very important role in preparation for any competitive exam. In order to get selected for the MAHADISCOM upkendra sahayak post, the candidates must get the right study material. One should choose the study material in such a way that it should complete the entire syllabus of the exam.
Here we listed some of the books which can help for the MAHADISCOM upkendra sahayak exam:
|General Ability / General Knowledge||S. Chand’s Advanced Objective General Knowledge||R.S. Aggarwal|
|General Studies 14000+ Objectives||Arihant Publications|
|Numerical Ability||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R.S. Aggarwal|
|Analytical Ability||Analytical Reasoning||Arihant Publications|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S Aggarwal|
Note: Especially for preparing current affairs and general knowledge questions one should follow daily newspapers and magazines.
MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 FAQ
The document verification stage will be conducted after the technical ability test for the candidates who clear the technical ability test round.
The subject-wise arranged syllabus PDF can be downloaded from the official website of MAHADISCOM.
The mode of conducting technical ability test for MAHADISCOM upkendra sahayak posts is online mode.
The technical ability test is a purely objective type of test.
It has good quality questions but it is suggested to refer to different books to get different kinds of questions.