The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) is a Department of the Government of India, headed by incumbent Union Cabinet Minister Raj Kumar Singh, with primary responsibility for research and development, protection of property rights intellectual and international cooperation, promotion and coordination. in renewable energy sources such as wind power, small hydroelectricity, biogas and solar energy. Continue to check out the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy Recruitment process.
The overall goal of the Department is to develop and deploy new and renewable energy to supplement India’s energy needs. The current secretary of the ministry is Anand Kumar. The ministry has its headquarters at Lodhi Road, New Delhi. According to the Ministry’s 2016-2017 Annual Report, India has made significant progress in several areas of renewable energy, including solar, wind and hydropower.
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy Recruitment – Instructions for Filling the Form
- The deadline for applying is 30 days from the date of publication of Advertisement No. 47/1/2021-Admn.I (Part-I) of Employment News.
- If you have any problems with your application, please contact us at the number below.
Recruitingfirstname.lastname@example.org (provide registration key (if generated) when contacting us)
- The website is best viewed in Firefox, Chrome and Opera.
- Submit the online application well in advance of the deadline and include legible copies of your education, proof of experience, date of birth, disability (OH, PH), caste (ST/ST/OBC) certificate, clearance certificate and Submit a scanned copy of pdf format for each document/attachment without password-protected files and corrupted pdf files (file size limit between 50KB and 100KB). If your certificate is in a language other than English or Hindi, you will need to upload a certified translation.
- A copy of your educational background (from 10th grade onwards), date of birth, and transcript (self-certified) that proves your experience, if any, must be uploaded with your application. 10. Please note that the online application cannot be edited after the final submission.
- Applicants are not obliged to send paper copies.
- A recent passport photo (scanned) must be in .jpg format (file size is limited to 10 KB to 100 KB).
- The signature (scan) must be in .jpg format (file size limit is 10 KB to 100 KB).
- Applicants are encouraged to carefully complete all information on the online application form. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy Recruitment – Vacancies
The government of India, Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), New Delhi is inviting qualified nationals of India to apply for “F” and “E” Scientist Recruitment on vacancies basis. direct use. Submit your application within 30 days from the date of publication in Job News.
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy Recruitment – Age Limit
As per the rules of the department a certain age limit is decided for recruitment. The applicants need to adhere to it and provide the correct information for the same.
|Scientist E||45 years|
|Scientist F||50 years|
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy Recruitment – Pay Scale
The salary for groups E and F is different from each other and is based on the posts. Check out the salary as authorised by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy Recruitment.
|Scientist E Level 13||₹ 123100 – 215900/-|
|Scientist F: Level 13A||₹ 131100 – 216600/-|
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy Recruitment – FAQS
The Educational qualifications and Experience required are as follows-
Scientist E: Doctorate in Natural Science or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology. Minimum 10 years experience.
Scientist F: Doctorate in Natural Science or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology. Minimum 12 years experience.
The screening and selection process is regulated by the central government.
₹ 200/- for General / OBC category candidates and ₹ 100/- for SC / ST / PWD category candidates is the Application Fee.
Eligible applicants must complete and submit an online application through the NISE Recruitment Portal (careermnre.nise.res.in) using a valid mobile number and email id. Applicants will also need to upload relevant documents/certificates. The online application deadline is April 17, 2022 (Sunday). For any questions, email email@example.com.
The application deadline is April 17, 2022 (Sunday).