Candidates who are in search of Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2022 can check details about job openings here. Job Seekers as well as Experienced can get Information about Ministry of Shipping 2022 Recruitment. You can also get latest updates, important event, notifications, job vacancies etc in Ministry of Shipping recruitment for your reference. Employment Live helps you to locate various job openings in Ministry of Shipping. Once you know about all openings as per Ministry of Shipping Notification 2022, then you can apply for respective designation in Ministry of Shipping. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Ministry of Shipping vacancies 2022.
Check the Patliputra Fee structure here!
Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
|Organization||Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Sr. Deputy Chied medical officer(surgery)Sr. Deputy Chied medical officer (Anaesthesia)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 80,000 – 2,20,000|
|Application Start Date||23/09/22|
|Last Date to Apply||11/11/22|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2022|
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2022
Candidates must submit their applications before the deadline for the Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2022. Candidates can follow the steps outlined below to apply for the Ministry of Shipping Recruitment in 2022.
Step 1: Go to the shipping.gov.in, the official website of Ministry of shipping recruitment.
Step 2: Look up the Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2022 announcement.
Step 3: Review all the information on the notification and download it.
Step 4: Review the Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2022 application instructions on the official notification to determine the mode of application.
Ministry of Shipping Recruitment Selection Procedure 2022
- The post of Sr. Deputy Chief Medical Officer (Surgery) in Mumbai Port Authority will fall vacant w.e.f. 1.12.2022. The post is to be filled by absorption through composite method from officers of Major Ports, fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned at Annexure I.
- As per the Ministry’s guidelines dated 11.8.2021, in case of receipt of advance copy of application from any candidate, his candidature will not be considered if his application is not received through proper channel from the Port within 15 days of the last date of receipt of applications. Therefore, Major Ports are requested to forward the applications with complete set of enclosures on or before 11.11.2022, Applications received after 11.11.2022 will not be considered.
- While forwarding the application, the Major Ports are to enclose all relevant documents at a time. No piecemeal / part forwarding will be considered.
- As per the Ministry’s guidelines dated 11.8.2021 regarding filling up the Dy. HoD level posts in Major Port Authorities, Port official who withdraws his candidature for the post after his selection by the Services Selection Committee, will be liable for debarment from future selection to Dy.HOD level posts in all Major Port Authorities for a period of two years.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered.
To check the Annexure-I for the post of Sr. Deputy Chied medical officer(surgery), click here!
Ministry of Shipping Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The Candidate should have the MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
- A P.G degree in the specified specialty from a recognized university or college.
- The candidate must have a 10 years of experience in the hospital in the relevant field of specialization.
- The selection is by merit for which overall grading in the APARS should not be below “Very Good”.
- Applications are invited from eligible and willing officers of all the Major Port Authorities possessing the prescribed qualifications and experience as mentioned at Annexure I. The application shall be submitted through ‘Online Application Portal (OAP) of the Ministry of Shipping (website www.onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in) from 23.9.2022 to 25.10.2022. No application submitted other than OAP will be accepted.
- The crucial date for eligibility criteria will be 1.12.2022.
Checkout the Essay on Freedom struggle of India here!
Certificates Required for Ministry of Shipping Recruitment – Document Verification
The candidate has to submit the hard-copy of the application form uploaded in OAP to his administrative Port for onward forwarding to MbPA. The administrative Ports are required to forward the applications of the candidates along with the following documents superscribing “Application for the post of Sr. Deputy Chief Medical Officer (Surgery) in Mumbai Port Authority” on or before 11.11.2022.
- Certified copies of APARS for the last 5 years (2016-17 to 2020-21), duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Dy. HOD on each of the pages.
- A statement showing year-wise availability of APARs and grading a statement showing year-wise availability of APARs and grading duly signed by the Dy. Chairman/Chairman as per the Ministry’s letter dated 1.2.2007. If APAR for a particular year during the last 5 years is not available, “No Report Certificate” may be furnished along with APARS of the preceding years.
- Attested photocopies of all certificates and proof of educational qualification, present and past work experience in the respective post and pay scale.
- No objection certificate from the respective Port.
- Undertaking of the applicant that he will not withdraw his candidature, if selected by Services Selection Committee:
- Administrative clearance of the concerned port (Annexure II)
- Vigilance report is to be furnished in the prescribed format (Annexure III).
- Two passport size photographs
- If any major or minor penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years, the disciplinary case leading to such penalty along with necessary documents may be sent by the forwarding authority along with the application.
Ministry of Shipping Recruitment FAQs
The pay scale is Rs.80000-220000 for the post of Sr. Deputy Chief Medical Officer (Surgery).
The Candidate should have a MBBS degree and 10 years of experience in a hospital in the relevant field of specialization, post qualification.
Major Ports are urged to submit applications with the full set of enclosures by 11.11.2022, beyond which time they won’t be taken into consideration.
Candidates can check the list of documents in the article above.
The Ministry of Shipping’s Online Application Portal (OAP), is where the application must be submitted.