Ministry of Skill development and entrepreneurship recruitment has released the official notification. Individuals waiting for the announcement can go and check rhe official website of Ministry of Skill development and entrepreneurship. Interested candidates can apply for the job here.Applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible as the number of vacancy released for the post of PRO in National Council for Vocational Education and Training (NCVET) is just one. Only eligible and qualified candidates will be given priority. For further information on eligibility criteria, read the article given below.
Check Ministry of Rural Development Recruitment here!
Check Ministry of Earth Sciences recruitment here!
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Recruitment – Overview
|Organization||Ministry of Skill development and Entrepreneurship recruitment|
|Name of the post||PRO in National Council for Vocational Education and Training (NCVET)|
|Number of vacancy||01|
|Mode of appointment||Purely on deputation basis on “FOREIGN SERVICE”|
|Pay scale||Rs.56,100 Rs.1,77,500|
Download the Ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship recruitment 2022 official notification pdf here!
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- individuals who currently hold a position similar to that in the Central Civil Services Group A, autonomous organisations, regulatory agencies, universities, research institutes, etc. OR
- Officers in the pay range of Rs.47,600/- Rs.1,51,100 (Level-8) of such services as indicated in (1) above, with 04 years’ experience in the grade that may be rendered after appointment thereto on a regular, extendable basis
- Officers who have completed five years of service in the grade after being appointed on a regular basis in the salary range of Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400 (Level-7) of the aforementioned services (1).
- Officers with 8 years of experience in the grade providing the services after being appointed on a regular basis in the pay range of 35,400- 1,12,400 rupees (Level 6); OR
- Graduate from a recognized University;
- Having knowledge in Administration and Finance;
- Social Media Operation
Check ministry of Jal Shakti recruitment here!
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Recruitment 2022 – Points to be Noted
- Note 1: Directly promoted Departmental Officers in the Feeder Category shall not be eligible for consideration for deputation appointments. Deputationists are also not eligible for consideration for promotion through appointment. (The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application. The period of deputation, including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government, should ordinarily not to exceed three years.)
- Note 2:For the purposes of appointment on a deputation basis, service performed on a regular basis by an officer prior to January 1, 2016, (the date the revised pay structure based on the 7 Central Pay Commission recommendations has been extended), shall be deemed to be service performed in the correspondence grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Commission, with the exception of cases where more than one pre-revised scale of pay has been merged into one grade.
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Recruitment 2022 – Application Process
- The appointment on deputation basis in NCVET will be governed by the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training vide O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time.
- It is requested that the particulars of the eligible officers, who fulfill the required qualification and can be considered for appointment to the above posts and whose services could be spared immediately may be forwarded to this office in the pro-forma (Annexure-1), complete in all respects may be sent to the undersigned at the address indicated below, through proper channel latest by 08-07-2022.
- No penalty certificate for the last ten years and attested photocopies of ACR/APAR for the last 5 years along with certificate of vigilance clearance and Integrity certificate may be sent along with the application.
FAQs on Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Recruitment 2022
Shri Dharmendra Pradhan is the current minister of entrepreneurship and skill development.
Applications are invited for filling up the post of PRO (Public Relation Officer) in National Council for Vocational Education and Training (NCVET, erstwhile NSDA) under Ministry of Skill Development Entrepreneurship, Government of India, New Delhi.
Only one vacancy has been released for the post of PRO (Public Relation Officer).
Public relations officers are paid between 56,100 to 177,500.
Written tests, personal interviews, medical exams, and walk-in interviews will all be used to choose candidates. After being chosen, a candidate will be assigned to MSDE as a public relations officer.