The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is an Official body, which conducts different exams to recruit deserving candidates for different posts across the state. This year, MPSC released the MPSC AE recruitment exam and a notification containing the MPSC AE syllabus and exam pattern. Aspirants should have the knowledge of the syllabus and exam patterns to make their preparation strategies.
- The exams are going to be held in three stages: prelims, mains and interviews.
- The syllabus of prelims contains 4 subjects. These are Marathi language, English, general studies and engineering subject
- For the second stage mains exam, there are two papers, Paper I and Paper-II.
- Candidates who clear the mains exam will be called for the third stage i.e. interview round.
Stay tuned to this article to get detailed information regarding the exam syllabus and exam pattern.
MPSC AE Syllabus For Prelims
MPSC AE Prelims mainly comprises 4 subjects, these are
- General Studies
- Engineering Aptitude Test
- Use of Idioms & phrases
- Comprehension of passage
- Common Vocabulary
- Sentence structure
- Idioms & Phrases
- Unseen Passages
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Rearrangement
- The role of Rural Banks
- Maharashtra History (1857 to 1990), Geography
- Government Economics
- Indian Imports – Exports
- A government in National Development, Collaborators
- Indian State Administration
- Worldwide, Current Affairs in India
- Causes of Increased Growth
- Five years Plan
- Indian Economy
Engineering Aptitude Test:
- Applied Mechanics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Materials and construction
- Uses of maps and field surveys
- Elements of mechanical engineering
- Elements of Electrical Engineering
MPSC AE 2021 Mains Syllabus
- Get here Syllabus For MPSC AE mains Mechanical subjects for Paper I and Paper II – Click here
- Get here Syllabus For MPSC AE mains Civil subjects for Paper I and Paper II – Click Here
- Get here Syllabus For MPSC AE mains Electrical subjects for Paper I and Paper II – Click Here
MPSC AE Exam Pattern 2021
MPSC AE Preliminary Exam Pattern 2021
Get here the exam pattern for the MPSC AE prelims exam:
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Marathi||10||10||1 Hour 30Minutes|
|Engineering Aptitude Test||60||60|
- The total Number of questions is 100
- The Exam is held for 100 marks
- 1 mark will be assigned to each question.
- The maximum time duration for the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes
MPSC AE Mains Exam Pattern 2021
|S.No||Paper||Number of questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Paper l||100||200||2 Hours|
|2||Paper ll||100||200||2 Hours|
- Candidates, who cleared prelims can only attend the main examination
- The mains exam contains 2 papers. Every paper contains 100 questions and 200marks.
- 2 marks will be there for each question.
- 2 hours is the duration for each paper.
A personal interview is held for those candidates who cleared the mains examination. This round does not have a specific syllabus and exam pattern. In this round academic knowledge, personality skills, leadership qualities, alertness etc. will be checked. Candidates should carry mentioned documents:
- Category Certificate
- SSC Mark sheets
- ID proof like Aadhar card, Voter ID and Driving licence etc.
- B.E/B.Tech certificate with mark sheet.
MPSC AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern FAQs
Candidates can download the MPSC Engineering Services Syllabus 2021 PDF by visiting the official site.
The MPSC AE Mains Exam is conducted for 400 Marks.
Marathi Language, General Studies, General English, General Aptitude.
There will be 2 papers, Each paper carries 200 marks and contains 100 questions
Yes, it will be there for those candidates, who have cleared the mains exam.