Candidates preparing for the AAI JE ATC Written exam 2022, must know the comprehensive syllabus thoroughly. Part 1 syllabus is general in nature with questions from subjects like General English, General Aptitude and General Knowledge. Part 2 of the AAI ATC syllabus is more subject-specific and is based on the educational qualifications of the candidates. The details of the Syllabus is mentioned in the article. After completing the whole process, the AAI will release the final merit list for the AAI JE ATC Post. The subjects mentioned above have different sub-topics and these are mentioned in the article below. Candidates need to give equal importance to all the subjects and the cub- topics as well. To clear the exams and claim a vacancy, note down the syllabus and exam pattern to kick start your preparation.
AAI JE ATC Syllabus 2022
The AAI JE ATC Syllabus 2022 is vast. Candidates need to go through each of the topics thoroughly in order to secure the post.
Part A syllabus
General Knowledge and General Science
- Current Affairs
- Topics under GK regarding various countries all around the Globe
- Question from History and Political Sciences
English Language Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Basic English Grammar, Idioms and Proverbs, Synonym and Antonym
General Aptitude Syllabus
Question from Mathematics and Science from various topics in Class 1-10th
General Intelligence Syllabus
- Logical Reasoning, Sequence and Series, Seating Arrangement, Order, Alphanumeric Series and various topics covered under Reasoning.
Part B Syllabus
- Permutation and Combination
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Quadratic Equations
- Straight Lines
- Binomial Theorem
- Differential Equations
- Maxima & Minima
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges with Magnetism
- Electro-Magnetic Waves
- Laws of Motion
- Thermal Physics
- Electronic Devices
- Scalars and Vectors
- Modern Physics
- Waves and Optics
- Statics and Dynamics
- Financial Accounting/Corporate Accounting
- Business Laws/Corporate Laws
- Companies Act, 2013
- Business Organization and Management
- Cost Accounting
- Income Tax Law
- Practice/Corporate Tax Planning/Indirect Taxes
- Financial Management
- Working Capital Management
- Risk Mitigation
- Financial Markets
- Financial Institutions and Financial Services
- Fundamentals of investment
- Working knowledge of computers
Fire Service Syllabus
- Applied Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Pumping Machinery & Accessories
- Applied Chemistry
- Fire Fighting Equipments
- Fire prevention & Protection
- Structural Fires & Building Fire Safety
- Fixed Fire Fighting Installations
- Heavy Vehicle & Automobile Engg
- Communication & Detection System
- Special Fire Hazards
- Heat Combustion & Explosives
- Electrical Fires
- Hazardous Materials
- Aircraft Fires
- Fire Codes 7 Standards
Airport Operations Syllabus
- Aviation related abbreviations (like ICAO, DGCA, IATA, FAA, AERA, AAI, AI, ACI,
- ATC, ATM, ATS, IAF, IATA)
- Knowledge of Domestic and International airlines operating in India
- Knowledge of aircraft manufacturing companies
- Knowledge of Government Policies
- Basic Knowledge of different categories of aircraft
- Knowledge of Aviation Metrology
- Basic Knowledge on how to fly aircraft
- Mathematics (Upto Class 12th)
- General Principle of Business Management
AAI JE ATC Exam Pattern 2022
The examination for AAI JE ATCs will consist of these subjects. Candidates who pass this stage will be eligible for the next steps in the recruitment process.
|Name of the Subject||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge and General Science||15||25|
|Physics, Mathematics and Questions from the subject chosen by the candidate||60||60|
- The AAI JE online examination will be divided into 2 parts which are Part-A (General Intelligence, General Aptitude, General Knowledge, and English) and Part-B (Physics, Mathematics and Questions from the subject chosen by the candidate)
- The weightage of both Part-A and Part-B can be 50% (both Part-A and Part-B) or 30-70% depending on the post for which the candidate has applied.
- The duration of the paper is 120 minutes (2 hours).
The candidates must have complete knowledge by now on the AAI JE ATC Syllabus and Exam Pattern. It is mandatory that the candidates should make sure to prepare themselves as per the syllabus and exam pattern so that the candidates can face the exam with confidence. We hope you found this article on the AAI JE ATC Syllabus and Exam Pattern informative and helpful. If you are facing any doubts, feel free to contact us by dropping your comments below. Read more articles here.
|GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Admit card||Importance of B.Ed Course|
|Bihar Rajaswa Bhumi Sudhar Vibhag recruitment||BARC Stipendiary Trainee Result|
|BARC Stipendiary Trainee answer key||Police Verification Form MP|
AAI JE ATC Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 FAQs
The subjects covered will be- General Intelligence, General Aptitude, General Knowledge, and English.
The total number of questions will be 60.
The total marks for the part A of AAI JE ATC Written exam are 60.
The weightage of both Part A and Part B can be 50% (both Part-A and Part-B) or 30-70% depending on the post for which the candidate has applied.
The duration of the paper is 120 minutes (2 hours).