Last updated on February 17th, 2023 at 12:47 am
The Indian government has released a PCRA Conservation Quiz 15.0. Those interested in learning more about this quiz can visit MyGov’s official website. The questions in this quiz will be about petroleum conservation.
PCRA promotes research and development aimed at petroleum conservation and environmental protection, as well as efforts to support and facilitate the adoption and dissemination of fuel-efficient technologies and the substitution of petroleum products with alternative fuels and renewables. To learn more about the Quiz and how to take it, continue reading this article.
|PCRA Conservation Quiz 15.0
|22 Jul 2022, 12:01 am
|11 Aug 2022, 11:59 pm
|No. of Questions
|MyGov Quiz Portal Link
Table of Contents
Importance of PCRA Conservation Quiz 15.0
This quiz will tell you about petroleum conservation and environmental protection. It will also raise awareness about the importance of conserving petroleum for future generations. The following are some of the quiz’s key points.
- The Indian government has announced one of the largest quizzes in the world.
- The Quiz Contest was created to raise public awareness about the Petroleum debate.
- Mygov quiz questions will revolve around ways to conserve petroleum for future generations.
- It will assess knowledge of fuel conservation and energy efficiency in various sectors of the economy, as well as the country’s excessive reliance on oil imports.
How to Attempt MyGov PCRA Conservation Quiz Answers?
PCRA Conservation Quiz 15.0 Answers are now available on the MyGov quiz website, where participants can take the quiz. The steps to take the quiz on the MyGov website and find MyGov Quiz Answers are outlined below.
Step 1: Open the MyGov Quiz website.
Step 2: A new window will open with all of the most recent quizzes. PCRA Conservation Quiz 15.0 can be found here.
Step 3: A new page will load. It will include all relevant information, such as the quiz’s start and end dates, duration, and other details. Click ‘Play Quiz’ at the bottom.
Step 4: Those who have already registered can log in and begin taking the quiz. Others will be required to register with a mobile phone number or an email address.
Step 5: To begin the quiz, click the ‘LOGIN TO PLAY Quiz’ button in the following window. A new window will appear, containing quiz questions.
MyGov PCRA Conservation Quiz Answers
- Which of the following is used in metal extraction?
The correct answer: Coke
- Which of the following petroleum components is used as a solvent for dry cleaning?
The correct answer: Petrol
- An example of fossil fuel is_?
The correct answer: Coal
- The places where animals receive protection is called?
The correct answer: Zoo
- Which of the following countries has maximum per capita greenhouse gas emission?
The correct answer: USA
- Refining is_?
The correct answer: Separation of Various Fractions of Petroleum
- In the word “COP”, C stands for?
The correct answer: Confederation
- Cutting of trees on large scale is called?
The correct answer: Deforestation
- When was the first fuel cell invented?
The correct answer: 1839
- Which of the following is obtained from coal tar?
The correct answer: Naphthalene balls
PCRA Conservation Quiz 15.0 Answers – FAQs
It was started on 22 July and it will end on 11 August.
First, you need to visit the Mygov website and register yourself into the website. Then search for the PCRA Conservation Quiz 15.0 and start attempting the quiz.
The winner of this quiz will get a certificate and a cash prize as a reward.
This quiz will be based on petroleum conservation and how to save the environment from over usage.
The quiz will have ten questions.