PM Kusum Yojana Maharashtra. Pradhan Mantri Kusum-B Yojana has been announced under the ‘Mahakrishi Urja Abhiyan’, under which online applications for solar agricultural pumps have been made, as per the decision of the Central and State Governments.
This campaign has received approval to install 5 lakh non-transmission solar agricultural pumps over the next five years, with a total of 1 lakh non-transmission solar agricultural pumps sanctioned for the first year.
- This plan is only for those who do not have access to electricity.
- Solar agricultural pumps will be available to open category farmers with a 90% subsidy and SC/ST farmers with a 95% subsidy.
- To take advantage of the scheme’s benefits, you must apply online at Mahaurja’s website.
|Name of the Scheme||Maharashtra Kusum Solar Pump Scheme|
|Started By||Government of Maharashtra and the Central Government|
|Objective||To provide solar pumps to the farmers|
|Website||PM Kusum Solar Pump Scheme|
How to Apply for PM Kusum Solar Pump Scheme?
Here are the steps to apply for the PM Kusum Yojna Scheme online:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Mahaurja.
Step 2: On the Home page see on the right side statement stating MahaKrishi Energy Campaign under this menu
“Mahakrishi Urja Abhiyan Kusum Solar Krishi Pump Application Registration” will be written click on it.
Step 3: A new page will open where you have to fill in all the necessary information regarding PM Kusum solar pump yojna.
Step 4: After registration, you should send the money to Mahaurja right away. You can do so by using your beneficiary number to make an online deposit. If you do not deposit the funds within 7 days of receiving this quotation, your application will be rejected.
Step 5: Your application was approved while the on-site inspection of the documents you submitted. After an on-site inspection, proposals that do not meet the criteria will be canceled, and the amount deposited for the same will be credited to the bank account you provided.
Features of Kusum Solar Pump Scheme
- Establish 3800 Non-Transmission Solar Pump in 34 districts which will enable farmers to irrigate during the daytime.
- Farmers of the general category will have to pay only 10% of the pump price and farmers of the SC/ST category will have to pay only 5% of the pump price.
Highlights of Kusum Solar Pump Scheme Selection Criteria
- Farmers near farms, wells, borewells, longstanding rivers, and other sources of sustainable water.
- Farmers who do not have access to traditional electricity.
- However, applicants who applied under the Atal Solar Krishi Pump Yojana Phases 1 and 2 or the CM Solar Krishi Pump Yojana were rejected.
- Solar agricultural pumps with a power rating of 7.5 HP DC or higher are permitted for 2.5 acres of agricultural land with a power rating of 3 HP DC, and 5 acres of agricultural land with a power rating of 5 HP DC or higher.
Also, Check DDA JE Recruitment 2022.
PM Kusum Yojana Documents Required While Applying
- If there are multiple farmers, a no-objection certificate from the other occupants should be submitted on stamp paper for Rs. 200.
- Aadhaar card copy.
- canceled check copy/bank passbook copy.
- Port size photograph
- If the farmland, well, or water pump are shared, an affidavit of no objection from the other partner is required.
PM Kusum Yojna – FAQs
You have to register online on Mahaurja for Kusum Solar Yojna.
SC/ST farmers will get a 95 percent subsidy for the solar pumps.
Yes, It is necessary to submit NOC so that other farmer has no objection when you install solar pump on common farmland.
Yes, only when your Atal Solar Krishi Pump Yojana Phases 1 and 2 or the CM Solar Krishi Pump Yojana application got rejected.
This yojna is only for those farmers who don’t have access to electricity.