The ‘Poshan Pakhwada Quiz’ has been set up in reaction to the critical issue of malnutrition and its related problems, such as stunting, anemia and low birth weight, with the aim of boosting knowledge of nutrition in women and children across India. It consists of multiple-choice questions based on the subject of ‘Food and Nutrition’. The quiz on poshan pakhwada is intended to get people to learn more about nutrition for pregnant women, mothers and children and the overarching objective is to heighten awareness of the idea of a healthy India.
Poshan Pakhwada Quiz: Theme
The Indian government initiated the Poshan Abhiyan in 2018, which is a multi-sectoral nutrition program aiming to better nutritional results in a comprehensive manner. It focuses on decreasing the rate of malnutrition in children and aims to make India malnutrition-free. It has multiple components, such as increasing dietary variety, improving access to nutrition-related services, and combining different nutrition-linked schemes. The mission also endeavors to build a nutrition-sensitive atmosphere in the country by boosting behavioral changes at the individual and communal levels. This includes activities such as advertising healthy eating practices, encouraging physical activity, and introducing nutrition-connected interventions.
Poshan Pakhwada Quiz: Terms and Conditions
- The quiz will be available in both English and Hindi.
- The quiz will last 1 minute (60 seconds) and a maximum of 6 questions can be answered.
- There will be no deductions for wrong answers.
- All participants will receive digital certificates automatically.
- The quiz is available to all Indian nationals.
- An individual can only take the quiz once.
- Everyone who wishes to take the quiz must submit his or her name, date of birth, postal address, email address, and mobile number.
- The same telephone number and email address cannot be used to participate in the quiz more than once.
- Participants can examine their results once the quiz has ended.
- The use of any unfair/spurious means/misconduct, including but not limited to impersonation, multiple participation, and so on, during the quiz will result in the participation being deemed null and invalid and therefore rejected. The quiz competition organisers or any entity operating on their behalf reserve the right in this regard.
- Workers who are directly or indirectly involved in the quiz’s organisation are not eligible to participate. This ineligibility extends to their immediate family members as well.
Find out the World Sparrow Day Quiz Here!
Poshan Pakhwada Quiz: Test Yourself!
Are you looking to brush up on your knowledge of nutrition and health? This quiz is designed to test your knowledge about the Poshan Pakhwada initiative and its key components. Take the quiz now to see how much you know about this important national campaign Poshan Abhiyaan 2023.
Q1. Nagpur is well known for which of the following fruits?
- A) Oranges
- B) Apples
- C) Grapes
- D) Mangoes
Correct answer- Oranges
Q2. What is the theme of Poshan Pakhwada Quiz?
- A) Food
- B) Nutrition
- C) Food & Nutrition
- D) Health
Correct answer- Food & Nutrition
Q3. Some foods are called junk foods because they are?
- A) Costly
- B) Unhealthy
- C) Not easily unavailable
- D) Unpopular
Correct answer- Unhealthy
Q4. Which of the following item is generally prepared on the eve of Christmas?
- A) Cake
- B) Pav bhaji
- C) Sevai
- D) Aloo paratha
Correct answer- Cake
Q5. What is the main ingredients in gajar ka halwa?
- A) Red tomatoes
- B) Carrots
- C) Rice
- D) Semolina
Correct answer- Carrots
Q6. Which of the following is the famous dish of Punjab?
- A) Idli sambar
- B) Pasta
- C) Makki ki roti sarson ka saag
- D) Bhel puri
Correct answer- Makki ki roti sarson ka saag
Q7. Paan-tamol are traditionally offered to guests, after tea or meals in?
- A) Jammu and kashmir
- B) Chhattisgarh
- C) Telangana
- D) Assam
Correct answer- Chhattisgarh
Q8. Dhokla, a dish from Gujrat is prepared by?
- A) Frying
- B) Steaming
- C) Boiling
- D) Roasting
Correct answer- Steaming
Q9. Under which of the following would black pepper be classified?
- A) Vegetable
- B) Fruit
- C) Spice
- D) Dry fruit
Correct answer- Spice
Q10. A vitamin vital for the absorption of calcium in human body is
- A) A
- B) B
- C) C
- D) D
Correct answer- D
Q11. Which of the following fruit is grown in Western ghats?
- A) Oranges
- B) Apples
- C) Lime
- D) Kokum
Correct answer- Kokum
Q12. In which region of India filter coffee is popular?
- A) Northern
- B) Southern
- C) Eastern
- D) Western
Correct answer- Southern
Q13. Because of the dry climate, which of the following is available in Rajasthan?
- A) Oranges
- B) Apples
- C) Rice
- D) Ker Sangri
Correct answer- Ker Sangri
Q14. Which of the following nutrients is not found in food?
- A) Proteins
- B) Carbohydrates
- C) Vitamins
- D) Plasma
Correct answer- Plasma
Q15. How many types of nutrition are there?
- A) 5
- B) 2
- C) 6
- D) 3
Correct answer- 2
Find out the Navratri Festival Quiz here!
Poshan Pakhwada Quiz: FAQs
The ‘Poshan Pakhwada Quiz’ is a reaction to the serious issue of malnutrition. Stunting, anaemia, low birth weight, and other nutrition-related issues are being addressed in order to promote awareness and enhance the nutritional index of mothers and children throughout the country.
In addition to creating awareness, the Quiz also provides information that will help every citizen progress towards a vision of Suposhit Bharat.
‘Health & Nutrition’ is the theme of Poshan Quiz.
Participants will be required to provide their name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address, and mobile number in order to participate in the quiz.
On 8th March, 2018, the Hon’ble Prime Minister launched Poshan Abhiyaan in Jhunjhunu district of Rajasthan.