The Rajasthan Government released the Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment Notification 2022 on 31st December, 2021 on its official website. The Elementary Education Board, Bikaner announced 32000 vacancies for various TSP/Non-TSP Areas for the 3rd grade teacher recruitment. The Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Online Application was open for the applicants from January 10th to February 9th, 2022. Read the entire post to know all the details of Rajasthan 3rd grade teacher vacancy.
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment – Highlights
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment was released on 31st Dec., 2021 on the official website of the Education portal of Rajasthan government.
- The applications were accepted online till 9th February, 2022.
- Candidates who have cleared REET exam are eligible to apply.
- The recruitment is for Level 1 posts and Level 2 posts.
- This year the recruitment is open for 32,000 vacancies.
- Available vacancies for Level 1 Posts are 15,500 and Level 2 Posts are 16,500.
|Recruitment title||Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment|
|Recruiting authority||Elementary Education Board, Bikaner|
|Official website||recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in / education.rajasthan.gov.in / sso.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Posts||Level 1 & Level 2|
|Last date to apply||9th Feb, 2022|
|Examination date||April 2022|
|Mode of examination||Written & PI round|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment – Vacancies
|Posts||General Category||Reserved Category||Total Vacancies|
|Level 1 Posts (Non-TSP Area)||11,500||440||11,940|
|Level 1 Posts (TSP Area)||3,500||60||3,560|
|Level 2 Posts (Non-TSP Area)||13,420||445||13,865|
|Level 2 Posts (TSP Area)||2,580||55||2,635|
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Max. age – 40 years
- Upper age relaxation for all categories – 3 years
- Educational Qualification –
For Class 1 to 5 : Level 1 Post (TSP/Non-TSP)
1. Sr. Sec. with min. 50% & 2 year dip. in Elementary edu.(D.El.Ed) OR 4 year bachelor in Elementary edu. (B.El.Ed.); OR Graduation + 2 year dip. in Elementary edu.
2. Candidates must have cleared REET with min. 60%
- Class 6 to 8 : Level 2 Post (TSP/Non-TSP)
1. Bachelor degree or in final year or 2 year D.El.Ed.; OR
2. Min. 50% in bachelor & passed in 1 year B.El.Ed
3. Min. 45% in bachelor & passed in 1 year B.El.Ed as per NCTE norms
4. Sr. Sec with min. 50% or in 4 year bachelor in B.El.Ed/B.A/B.Ed./B.Sc B.Ed./ 1 year Special edu.
5. REET qualified with min. 60%
Rajasthan 3rd grade Teacher Recruitment – Apply Online
Step 1 – Candidates are requested to visit the official website mentioned above.
Step 2 – Then, if you already have an SSO ID, register using your mobile number or login.
Step 3 – Select Level 1, 2 Teacher Recruitment Application Form 2022 from the drop-down menu and proceed to the next step.
Step 4 – Now, fill up the required information, such as your name, qualifications, and the position you’re applying for, and then submit all of your qualifying documents.
Step 5 – Click the “Submit” button to submit your application for the Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher vacancy.
Rajasthan 3rd grade Teacher Vacancy – Application Fee
- Gen. Category – Rs. 100
- OBC Category – Rs. 70
- SC/ST Category – Rs. 60
Rajasthan 3rd grade Teacher Recruitment – Salary
Candidates are requested to check the official notification for details on salary.
Rajasthan 3rd grade Teacher Vacancy – What Next?
Eligible candidates must complete and submit the online application form followed by certain documents. The Education Department, Bikaner will then release a Merit List for twice the number of positions, with those candidates having to go through document verification. If the candidate clears this phase, then they will be eligible to work as a Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher in 2022. Candidates can apply for REET Teacher Recruitment 2022 online through the official website given above by paying the application fee.
The candidate will have to clear the written test and personal interview (PI) round.
The admit card is released 15 days before the date of examination on the official website.
The date of examination is in April, 2022.
The answer key & cut off will be released on the official website after 1 month from the date of examination.
Download the official notification given above to know the details of the syllabus.