The candidates who are planning to apply for the West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment, there is fantastic news for you all ! According to the most recent information, the West Bengal Board of Primary Education would issue an advertisement notification on its official website very soon. The notification for West Bengal Primary Teacher Eligibility Test has been released on 30th May, 2022. Keep reading this post for all the major information on the West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment.
West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment : Highlights
The West Bengal primary teacher recruitment 2022 will soon release the official notification. However, it has been announced that the number of available vacancies for 2022 will be around 32,000. Also, the WB-TET notification has been released. The interested applicants have to meet certain eligibility criteria and other requirements to be selected for the West Bengal Primary Teacher vacancy.
- A total of 32,000 Primary Teacher positions are available to be filled in West Bengal.
- The applicants are required to clear the WB-TET examination.
- Candidates will be selected based on their academic performance as well as the WB-TET marks.
- The applications are open for the post of teacher in state level-primary schools.
- Applications are to be made online.
- The link for applying will be soon released and will be open till October 2022.
|Name of authority||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|Post title||West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment|
|Application starts from||To be announced|
|Last date for application||To be announced|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Available vacancies||32,000 (tentative)|
Check the official notification here
West Bengal Primary Teacher Vacancy : Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
- The relaxation in the Upper age limit of the applicants in the reserved category will be as per the rules of the State government and shall be notified in the official notification.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must have completed their Senior Secondary from a recognized institution scoring a minimum of 50%.
- Candidates must have a Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) and B.Ed. is compulsory.
- Candidates must have fulfilled the training requirements as mentioned by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- Candidates must have passed the TET-2014 examination.
- Candidates of SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-servicemen/Physically disabled categories shall be provided 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks.
- Candidates must be capable of speaking, writing and reading in the language related to the medium of school in which they are applying.
Nationality Criteria –
The applicant must be a citizen of India.
Read more about the importance of B.Ed.
West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment : WB- Primary TET
The West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WB-TET) is held to determine whether the candidates meet the eligibility requirements to teach in government level primary schools or not. The West Bengal Board of Primary Education administers the WB Primary TET every year in accordance with NCTE norms.
- There are a total of 150 MCQs in the WB-TET.
- Duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
- Candidates who clear the WB-TET are eligible to teach as primary teachers in the government or private schools.
- Qualified candidates can teach the lower primary classes (Class 1-5) or upper primary classes (Class 6-8).
- WB-TET exam will be conducted offline.
- The WB-TET examination date has not been announced by the board yet.
Check Recruitment for Rajasthan 3rd grade primary teacher
WB- Primary TET Application Process for West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment
To apply for the WB-TET 2022, candidates must fill and submit the application form available on the website.
Click Here to Get Direct WB-TET Apply Link
Step 1 – Candidates are required to visit the official website, wbbpe.org
Step 2 – On the homepage, go to the latest notifications section and look for WB-TET 2022 Application Form.
Step 3 – The WB-TET Exam application form will appear on your screen.
Step 4 – Carefully read all of the instructions before filling your required information.
Step 5 – After filling out the personal information, candidates will be asked to provide their academic qualifications.
Step 6 – Now, the candidates are required to upload all the relevant documents. Please ensure that the application may be rejected if the documents are not in the proper format or are unclear.
Step 7 – After submitting the documents, the candidates must re-check the application form to rectify the mistakes, if any.
Step 8 – Once the application form is checked, make the payment for the application form and click on “submit”.
Step 9 – Print a copy of the application form for future reference.
Know importance of Primary teachers in child’s growth
WB-TET Fee Structure for West Bengal Primary Teacher Vacancy
- General – Rs. 250
- OBC/SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 80
The WB-TET examination date is yet to be confirmed.
WB-TET stands for West Bengal- Primary Teacher Eligibility Test.
It is held to recruit and select primary school teachers for WB State.
The admit card will be released 10-15 days prior to the examination. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this post and official website for latest information.
The pay scale for 2022 recruitment will be updated soon on the official website.