NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2022. The notification for NFR Recruitment for the position of Apprentice has been released. Applicants for the position of Apprentice can apply for one of over 5636 openings. Positions are available in specific trades at Workshops and Units.
- The Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment application window will be open from June 1st to June 30th, 2022.
- The Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice will be paid at the prescribed rate, as per the provisions.
|Recruiting Body||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Number of vacancies||5636|
|Date of submission of application||1st June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||30th June 2022|
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Vacancy 2022
There are 5636 vacancies for the post candidates can apply for the post now. The below table will show you post wise vacancies:
|Name of the Divisions/Workshop Vacancies||Post|
|Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG Unit||1140|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN Unit||1110|
|Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop Unit||919|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS) Unit||847|
|Rangiya (RNY) Unit||551|
|Tinsukia (TSK) Unit||547|
|Alipurduar (APDJ) Unit||522|
How to Apply For Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
For candidates applying for the post the last date to fill out the application form is 30th June. The below steps will tell you how to apply for the post:
Step 1: Navigate to the official website by clicking on the link.
Step 2: Now fill in all of the necessary information on the application form.
Step 3: Applicants must ensure that all of their information is correct, including their Aadhar number.
Step 4: Now, upload the signature and photograph.
Step 5: Submit the application and save it.
Step 6: Pay the application fee to complete the process.
NFR Recruitment Application Fee
Application fee is the most important part of the application process without completing this process your application will not be processed. The below table show you the application fee category-wise.
|Male Candidates (UR/OBC/EWS)||Rs. 100|
NFR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
Applicants must have completed class 10th and be at least 15 years old in order to be considered for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment. In addition, they must have an ITI or provisional certificate in the relevant trade.
The applicant must have received a minimum of 50% in aggregate in the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board,
National Trade Certificate (ITI) or Provisional Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
- Minimum Age limit is 15 years
- Max Age is 24 years
Category Relaxation Period SC/ST Candidates 5 years, OBC Candidates 3 years, For Persons with Disability 10 years.
NFR Recruitment Selection Process 2022
- Apprentice Recruitment in 2022 will be conducted solely on the basis of merit.
- Separate merit lists will be prepared for each trade, unit, and community. For merit selection, the average of matriculation and ITI marks will be taken into account.
- If two candidates receive the same score on the merit list, the older candidate will be given preference based on his or her date of birth.
- For all of the selected candidates, the training period will be one year. The document verification round will be held for candidates who equal 1.5 times the number of notified vacancies.
Check Quiz on World Environment Day.
NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 FAQs
30th June is the last date to apply for the post.
The Max age limit for the post is 24 years.
There are 5636 vacancies for the post.
The selection will be based completely on the merit.
The application fee for UR/OBC/EWS is 100.