The Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Form will be made available soon. The RSET 2023 is administered by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). The Rajasthan State Eligibility Test leads to employment as a Lectureship or Assistant Lecturer in various colleges and universities throughout Rajasthan. Applicants will fill out the RSET 2023 application form on the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The applicants are chosen based on a written test and an interview. The hall ticket, result, and answer key can be obtained from the official website. We have provided all of the detailed information about the RSET 2023 updates in this article.
Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Form: Highlights
Rajasthan SET is an abbreviation for the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test initiated by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). The examination aims to select the best candidate for a lectureship or Assistant Professor position in Rajasthan’s colleges or universities. This state-level examination is held only once a year. Those who want to pursue a career in this field should read this article thoroughly to learn about the Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Patterns, Syllabus, and so on.
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Rajasthan SET 2023|
|RSET Online Application Form Release Date||Announced Soon|
|Online Form Submission Last Date||Announced Soon|
|Application fees||General and OBC/SBC (Creamy layer)- Rs. 750/-|
OBC/SBC (Non-Creamy layer)- Rs. 450/-
SC/ST/PH category- Rs. 300/-
|Rajasthan SET (State Eligibility Test) Application Form Correction||Announced Soon|
|Last Date of the payment||Announced Soon|
|Date of Rajasthan Admit Card Issue||Announced Soon|
Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Form: Eligibility Criteria
RSET 2023 Educational Qualification
- Applicants must have at least 55% (without rounding off) in their Master’s Degree. SC/ST/PH/VH candidates must have at least 50% (without rounding off) in their Master’s Degree.
- Applicants who have taken OR will take the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination may apply for this test.
- PhD degree holders whose Master’s level examination was completed by September 19, 1991 (regardless of the date of result declaration) are eligible for a 5% reduction in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for taking RSET.
- If a candidate’s subject is not on the list of SET subjects, he or she may take the UGC NET/UGC-CSIR NET, which is held twice a year.
- A 5% reduction will be granted to the SC/ST category.
RSET 2023 Age Limit
There is no upper age limit for Rajasthan SET 2023 Examination.
Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Form: How to Apply?
The application form will be made available online mode. The following are the steps to apply for the Rajasthan SET 2023:
Step 1: Visit the Rajasthan Public Service Commission’s official website (RPSC).
Step 2: Now, click on the “Apply Online” link on the official website.
Step 3: To apply for the exam, go to the Notification section and carefully read the instructions.
Step 4: Fill out the application form with your educational, personal, and other information.
Then provide the necessary documents, images, and signatures.
Step 5: Submit the form once it has been completed.
Step 6: It is useful to print the form for future reference.
Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Form: Exam Pattern
Candidates must refer to the exam pattern to better prepare for the examination. Candidates will understand the entire structure of the question paper. Details about the exam pattern are provided below.
- Paper I will be general to evaluate the applicants’ teaching/research qualifications.
- It is intended to assess the applicant’s logical ability, comprehension, different thinking, and general awareness.
- Papers II and III include objective-type questions based on the candidate’s chosen subject.
- There will be no negative evaluations.
|Paper||Marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||100||60 questions||1 hour|
|2||100||50 questions||2 hours|
|3||150||75 Questions||2 hours|
Rajasthan SET 2023: Subjects List
|2. Visual Arts|
|3. Home Science|
|4. Life Science|
|6. Earth Science|
|7. Chemical Science|
|8. Political Science|
|9. Physical Science|
|10. Population Studies|
|11. Physical Education|
|12. Environmental Science|
|13. Public Administration|
|14. Computer Science and Application|
RSET 2023: Admit Card and Result
- SET Rajasthan (State Eligibility Test)admit card, answer key, and the result will be ou in the official website.
- The applicant may also file an objection regarding the incorrect answer key.
- The answer key will be released 30-45 days after the exam.
- To download the results, applicants must enter their requested information, such as username and password.
- Selected applicants will be presented with a certificate.
Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Form: FAQs
No, the Rajasthan SET1013 Application Form’s official notification is not yet released.
One can apply for Rajasthan SET 2023 on the official website by following the process provided on the page.
The application fee of RSET is Rs.750 for the general candidates.
After 30 to 45 days of the exam, the answer key gets released.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) will conduct the RSET Examination.