Candidates who pass the Civil Services (Main) Exam for Personality Test are needed to complete the Detailed Application Form (DAF)-II online before they can request an extension of time to submit their applications or submit them in any other way. Candidates must submit their applications online at www.UPSC.gov.in by completing the Detailed Application Form-II (DAF-II) and uploading scanned copies of the necessary documentation before the deadline. This ensures that the DAF-II is submitted on time by the applicant.
The Detailed Application Form for the UPSC Civil Services Mains test is DAF. Only those who passed the CS prelims can use the online form. Applicants must pay a fee of Rs. 200 for general and OBC candidates. Candidates who are female or SC/ST are completely fee-exempt.
UPSC DAF Last Date
|UPSC CSE DAF 2 (2022)||December 8, 2022 to December 14, 2022 ( till 6 pm)|
|Direct Link to fill up the DAF 2 form for upcoming UPSC Mains Examination||UPSC Detailed Application Form PDF|
|Click on the Direct Link to know about the Guidelines to fill up the DAF 1 form||DAF Form UPSC|
What is DAF in UPSC?
The Specific Application Form, or DAF, is essentially an application where you must provide supporting documentation and detailed information about a variety of topics. It is a crucial step in the UPSC CSE Exam procedure. The UPSC Portal makes the form available. You must complete out the application and upload any supporting documents before providing information about your educational background, professional experience, knowledge of your parents, home address, preferred service, etc. Before the Mains exam and before the interview, the two UPSC DAF forms (DAF-1 and DAF-2) must be completed. The UPSC offers instructions on how to complete the form.
UPSC DAF Form PDF: About DAF 1 Form
Following the announcement of the Prelims results, the UPSC sends out a notification about completing the UPSC DAF form. Students must register on the UPSC portal, download the DAF 1 form, fill it out, and upload it along with the required documents to the portal. Some Important points about the DAF 1 form are as follows:
- Do not send the DAF print preview PDF or the original to UPSC by accident. The DAF can only be submitted online through the commission’s official website, https://upsc.gov.in/.
- Candidates must create an online account on the DAF registration module by entering their names, roll number, birth date, and email address.
- Candidates will be sent a password via their registered phone number and email address and need to log in again using their roll number as the username and password sent to them by the commission.
- UPSC DAF 1 form will consist of six modules:
- Personal Particulars
- Educational Resources
- Information of Parents
- Information on Employment
- Documents should be uploaded.
- Submission of Final Work
Candidates may make changes before final submission; however, no changes will be accepted after the form submission.
UPSC DAF Form PDF: About DAF 2 Form
After passing the UPSC Mains exam, candidates must complete the UPSC DAF 2 form. This form’s portal is usually open for 2 or 3 days, when the form must be submitted. The following information must be entered into the DAF 2 form:
- Service preference: UPSC CSE is a single exam for many services such as IAS, IPS, IFS, IPos, IAAS, RPF, and so on. Candidates must rank their preferences for various services in order of preference.
- Zones of service preference: This section applies only to All India Services such as IAS and IPS. Candidates must rank their preferences for various service zones. These preferences are irreversible.
- Address: The most recent communication address.
- Extracurricular activities and interests: Students must fill out the information about their interests and extracurricular activities. In the interview, you can expect questions from this section.
- Qualifications in education: Details about graduation and post-graduation grades, if applicable.
UPSC Detailed Application Form PDF: Things to Remember to fill the UPSC DAF form
The UPSC DAF 1 form is simple to complete. You must include personal, educational, employment, and parental information. The following are some of the most important things to remember when filling out the UPSC DAF 2 form:
- Only include hobbies that you are comfortable answering in the hobbies section. Students sometimes have a lot of hobbies and then go blank when questions about them are asked. The section should be filled in, but only relevant details should be filled in.
- You can mention your school accomplishments in the achievements section. However, emphasise your accomplishments during your graduation and career-related accomplishments. Mention any projects in which you have been involved.
- Fill out your service preferences with extreme caution. If you do not wish to participate in a particular service, simply state that you are not interested.
UPSC DAF Form PDF In Hindi
DAF UPSC सिविल सेवा मेन्स परीक्षा के लिए विस्तृत आवेदन पत्र से संबंधित है। ऑनलाइन फॉर्म केवल उन लोगों के लिए लागू है जिन्होंने CS प्रीलिम्स क्वालिफाई किया है। DAF विस्तृत आवेदन पत्र है जिसे उम्मीदवारों को मुख्य परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए UPSC की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर ऑनलाइन भरना और अपलोड करना होगा। यूपीएससी प्रीलिम्स (PRELIMS) परीक्षा पास करने वाले उम्मीदवारों को यूपीएससी मेन्स (MAINS) परीक्षा के लिए आधिकारिक यूपीएससी वेबसाइट के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन आवेदन करना चाहिए। इस बार, उन्हें विस्तृत आवेदन पत्र (DAF) भरकर आयोग को जमा करना चाहिए। DAF भरने से पहले, उम्मीदवारों को फॉर्म भरने के दिशा-निर्देशों को जानना चाहिए।
UPSC Detailed Application Form PDF: FAQs
The last date to submit the UPSC DAF 2 is December 14, 2022.
No, you cannot change your service after submitting it on the UPSC DAF 2 form. Fill out the UPSC DAF form with extreme caution.
Yes, the board panel members will go over your UPSC DAF form briefly before the start of your interview. Make certain that questions are either asked from your UPSC DAF or are based on the information submitted in the UPSC DAF.
For UPSC DAF-1, candidates have about 15 days to fill out and submit the form. Candidates are given about a week to submit their UPSC DAF-2 forms.
The UPSC CSE DAF submission is entirely online. The UPSC will send out a DAF submission notification. Students must then register on the portal, download the form, fill it out, and submit it with the necessary documents.