Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released a notification for the RPSC One Time Registration Correction in order to rectify the any errors made by candidates during their registration. Rajasthan Public Service Commission officials have given this opportunity for RPSC OTR Correction. From 25th June to 24th July 2022, the opportunity was provided free of cost to amend the main entries of one-time registration.
- Through this RPSC One Time Registration Edit, candidates can make changes to four main details – candidate’s name, father’s name, gender and date of birth.
- The paid amendment process began on 5th November 2022 to amend the candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth and gender in one-time registration.
- To know more details such as RPSC One Time Registration Correction Last Date and others, you can go through this article.
RPSC One Time Registration Correction: Details
In the RPSC One Time Registration Correction process, you can make changes to your own name, father’s name, gender and date of birth. No other information can be modified apart from these four sections. The RPSC OTR Correction Last Date is 14th November. You must submit the final changes attentively because you must not be able to make the modification again once submitted. So, candidates are advised to fill in the information carefully. Before making any changes, you will have to amend Janadhar and Aadhaar cards. Only after that, you can modify the one-time registration.
In case of any technical difficulty like if the RPSC One Time Registration OTP Not Received, you can just contact the email ID email@example.com or UPSC One Time Registration 2022 Helpline Number 935232625 and 7340557555.
Steps for RPSC One Time Registration Correction
Every candidate must know the procedure for the RPSC One Time Registration Correction. Also, ensure to fill in the information carefully as it can be changed ever once the form is submitted. The steps to apply for the RPSC Amendment Procedure are as follows:-
Step 1: Go to the Rajasthan SSO Website at at sso.rajasthan.gov.in
Step 2: After that, log in with your SSO ID and password.
Step 3: Now, click on the Recruitment portal.
Step 4: The previous OTR profile will be shown now. Click on the sync button.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered phone number (entered in Aadhaar/Jan Aadhaar/SSO profile).
Step 6: Enter OTP and verify.
Step 7: Now, the candidate can make changes to name, father’s name, gender, and date of birth.
Step 8: Cross-verify and click on the final submit button.
RPSC One Time Registration Edit: Things to Know
This is a final opportunity for the RPSC One Time Registration Correction with entries similar to the information in the said documents. After this, any changes to these entries will not be done. There are certain things to know about the RPSC One Time Registration Edit. Here, we have given the details about some facts that you should know before making any amendments to your form.
- Candidates can make changes only in the application forms for the proposed examinations from the upcoming month. As per the official announcement, the entries to be amended by the applicant in the one-time registration will be modified only in the application forms of the proposed examinations from the following month.
- No changes will be made to the application forms for the examinations held earlier.
- The One-Time Registration process was conducted by the officials from January 2022.
- The entered details in Jan Aadhaar/Aadhaar Card are auto-populated by the operating system, on selecting this option of Jan Aadhaar/Aadhaar Card in the process.
- On the basis of these details, a unique number of one-time registration is generated.
RPSC OTR Correction: FAQs
The RPSC OTR Correction procedure has already started on 5th November 2022.
14th November 2022 is the RPSC One Time Registration Correction Last Date.
You can just contact the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org or RPSC One Time Registration 2022 Helpline Number in case of any technical error.
RPSC One Time Registration 2022 Helpline Number is 935232625 and 7340557555.
The candidate’s name, father’s name, gender and date of birth are the main four entries that can be changed through this procedure.