SP Jain Mumbai Admission- SPJIMR’s admissions process is profile-based. PGEMP admission at SP Jain Institute of Management & Research is available throughout the year in 5 batches, whereas PGPM candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of work experience, a GMAT/NMAT/CAT/XAT score, and a SoP. Candidates with at least three years of work experience are also preferred for FPM admission.The first shortlist is released by the college based on the consistency of academic record, relevance of work experience, and versatility and achievements. The college will also release the second phase of shortlisting based on Entrance Test Scores. SP Jain Institute of Management & Research’s final selection list is based on a composite score, Applicants Profile, Academic Record, Entrance Test Score, Work Experience, and PI Performance. SPJIMR PGDM admissions require a minimum CAT/ GMAT score of 85 percentile.
SPJIMR Admission Dates
|CAT 2022 Exam Date (Tentative)||Nov 27, 2022|
|CAT 2022 Registration Window (Tentative)||Aug 3, 2022 – Sep 23, 2022|
|Admission Application Deadline (PGP GM)||Jun 30, 2022|
|Admission Application Deadline (PGPM)||Aug 15, 2022|
Sp Jain Mumbai admission PGDM/ MBA 2022
SPJIMR offers a two-year full-time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). This course is considered to be the equivalent of an MBA degree.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with at least a 50% average.
Although no prior work experience is required, recent graduates and professionals with less than 5 years of experience are encouraged to apply.
It is necessary to have a valid CAT or GMAT score.
Process to Apply For PGDM Sp Jain Mumbai admission
- Visit the website of the SP Jain Institute of Management & Research.
- Examine the Admissions section.
- Click “Apply Now” for PGDM.
- Register with a valid email address, personal information, current location, and phone number.
- Fill out the application form with your CAT/GMAT score and academic background information.
- Pay the INR 1500 application fee
Sp Jain Mumbai Admission PGPM
The 2022 PGPM programme at SP Jain Institute of Management & Research in Mumbai lasts 15 months, including three months of online study. The programme includes functional courses as well as individual development in management fundamentals.
Eligibility for SPJIMR PGPM
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade point average of 50%.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience is required.
- Candidates must have completed both the CAT (2018, 2019, and 2020) and the GMAT (August 15, 2016-August 15, 2021).
Process to Apply For PGPM SPJIMR
- Visit the SPJIMR portal’s Admissions section.
- Click the “Apply Now” button for PGPM.
- Register with accurate personal information.
- Check the information provided.
- Within the specified deadlines, upload documents such as marksheets, work experience proof, and the Entrance score card.
- Pay INR 1500 as an application fee via online payment.
- Submit your application.
Mumbai SPJIMR Admission to GMP 2022
SPJIMR offers a Global Management Program (GMP) in collaboration with three business schools in Europe and the United States. The Master thesis and internships are intertwined in the course to improve corporate acceptance. GMP is a six-month course at SPJIMR, followed by six to eighteen months in partner schools.
Eligibility for SPJIMR GMP
- A bachelor’s degree with at least a 55% average.
- Applicants must be in their final year of a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Minimum valid GMAT/GRE/CAT/XAT score
- Candidates without a valid GMAT/GRE/CAT/XAT score can apply as a deferred candidate for GMP.
- Candidates with both freshmen and work experience are encouraged to apply.
- Online applications for the GMP programme are required in both SP Jain and partner schools.
Process to Apply for SPJIMR GMP Admission
- Go to the SPJIMR portal.
- Select “Admission.”
- “Apply Now” for the GMP Program
- Register with your phone number and email address.
- Investigate the data
- Complete the application form with all required information.
- Completing applications for Partner schools is also required.
- With your SPJIMR application, pay the application fee.
- Fill out the online forms for the SPJIMR and partner schools.
SP Jain Mumbai Admission FAQs 2022
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research has 240 PGDM seats available. Institutes have approved 36 additional seats for Foreign Nationals and PIO/OCI. As a result, the maximum enrollment for PGDM courses is 276.
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research offers the following short-term courses:
SeLF (Senior Leadership of Family Enterprises): An 8-week online programme with three to four sessions per weekend.
Begin Your Own Business (SYB): The courses are online for eight weekends, followed by one weekend. On-campus contact sessions are available in Mumbai and Delhi.
Ladies in Family Enterprise (LiFE): An eight-week online general management course for women over the age of 30 who work in family businesses.
Applicants must select their specialization at the time of application. While this may be difficult for freshmen who lack the knowledge and self-awareness to choose a specialization, it is a boon for applicants with work experience.
SPJIMR will no longer accept XAT scores for PGDM admissions beginning in 2022. Only GMAT and CAT scores with a minimum sectional cut off of 75 and an overall cut off of 85 are accepted. The XAT score is accepted for FPM and PGMPW admission.
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research has campuses in Mumbai, Dubai, Singapore, and Sydney for admission to various MBA/PGDM courses.