SP Jain Mumbai Cut-off for its courses is released students can check the details. SP Jain Institute of Management Mumbai admits students to PGDM SPJIMR Cut Off programs based on their GMAT and CAT exam scores. The XAT score will not be accepted for the PGDM admission process in 2022. The minimum percentile required for admission to a PGDM program is 85 percentile on the CAT or GMAT entrance exam. SP Jain offers PG courses in addition to the PGDM and GMP courses. Read the article further to get details about the cut-off for the entrance exam and selection process.
SP Jain Mumbai Cut-off 2022
SPJIMR Cut Off for CAT and GMAT trends for PGDM courses have remained consistent over the last three years. Both the sectional and overall cut-offs for the entrance exams remain at 85 and 75 percentiles, respectively.
CAT Cut-off 2021
The table below shows the CAT SPJIMR cut off by specialization:
|PGPMW Information Sciences||General||85%|
GMAT Cut-off 2021
To be eligible for the admission process, candidates must have a minimum GMAT, GRE, CAT, or XAT score. Candidates who do not have the required entrance score may apply as deferred candidates.
|Entrance Test||Overall Percentile|
SP Jain Mumbai MBA Selection Process
Shortlisting for Interviews: In the first stage, candidates are shortlisted for the first interview round based on their academic record consistency, work experience relevance, versatility, and achievements.
Shortlists for the Second Phase: The entrance test score, along with the profile, is used in the shortlisting process for the second interview.
Finally, the selection list is declared based on the computed composite score of five parameters such as:
- Applicant’s profile
- Academic record
- Entrance test scores (CAT/ GMAT)
- Relevance of work experience (if any)
- Two rounds of group interviews Performance
SP Jain Mumbai GMAT Selection Process
- Candidates are chosen based on their application profile to SPJIMR and partner schools.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted and are eligible for the course are invited to an interview at the SPJIMR Mumbai campus.
- Interviews are conducted by representatives from partner B-Schools and SPJIMR to assess candidates’ readiness for the courses.
SPJIMR Eligibility Criteria 2022
Admission to SPJIMR is based on merit. Before applying for admission to the SPJIMR Mumbai 2022-24 batch, students must meet the eligibility criteria. The program objectives and application process are available on the official website.
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum 3 years) with at least 50% or equivalent CGPA from any university
- Applicants in their final year of study, as well as those who have completed their studies but are awaiting results, are eligible to apply.
- Graduates with no work experience or those with less than five years of work experience are eligible to apply.
- The CAT and GMAT are the qualifying entrance exams for consideration for admission to SPJIMR.
Also, check VIT Pune Fees.
SP Jain Mumbai Cut off – FAQs
The cut for the PGPM was 85% percentile.
Yes, you have to qualify for the CAT/GMAT Exam to take admission.
The cut of the GMAT Exam 2021 was 550 marks.
Scores from the CAT, XAT, and GMAT are accepted by SPJIMR when shortlisting candidates.
The candidate must have completed graduation with at least 50% marks.