VJTI Mumbai Admission 2022- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI) was founded in 1887 and offers a wide range of academic programmes including B.tech, M.tech, MCA, Diploma, and Ph.D. Admission to the majority of programmes is based on an entrance exam administered by DTE, Maharashtra. Counseling is provided via an online Centralized Admissions process (CAP).
Some seats are reserved for students from other states, accounting for 15% of total seats, with the remaining 85% reserved for Maharashtra students. In the institutes, there is no management quota; students must meet the minimum qualification criteria.
- Candidates for B.Tech must have completed 10+2 and qualified for MHT-CET.
- Candidates for M.Tech must have a B.Tech/BE degree and a valid GATE score.
- A bachelor’s degree in BCA and a valid MAH-MCA-CET score are required for MCA.
- Candidates for Ph.D. admission must have a valid degree and pass either the GATE, CSIR, UGC-NET, or JRF. Students who are chosen must take a written test as well as an interview.
- The AICTE has approved the institute, and the NBA has accredited it. VJTI is a part of the University of Mumbai. It is a private, self-governing institute that received financial and academic autonomy in 2004.
VJTI Mumbai Admission Overview 2022
|Name of the Institute||Veermata Jijabai Technology Institute|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Type||Private autonomous Institute|
Students must pass the 10+2 exam with a minimum of 50% from a recognized Board.
Criteria for Selection
- The valid MHT-CET score is also considered when compiling the merit list.
- Candidates must register for the Centralized Admission Process (CAP), which is overseen by the Maharashtra Directorate of Technical Education.
Admission to VJTI Mumbai Diploma
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute offers diploma programmes in a variety of specializations such as engineering, chemistry, and textiles. The college provides nine diploma courses and two postgraduate diploma courses.
Admissions Procedure for VJTI Mumbai Diploma
Candidates must complete the Centralized Admission Process form (CAP).Candidates are chosen based on their performance in the qualifying exam. Candidates who have been shortlisted must have their documents verified and pay the course fee.
Mumbai VJTI Admission to B.Tech
The college admits students to a total of ten B.Tech programmes. B.Tech courses include B.Tech Computer Engineering, B.Tech Civil Engineering, B.Tech Electrical Engineering, and others. B.Tech courses are four years long.
VJTI Mumbai B.Tech Admission Process
- MHT-CET admission is the primary requirement, and students must apply online only.
- A recent scanned photograph and signature, as well as payment of the required examination fee, must be uploaded properly.
- At the time of application, a caste certificate, caste validity certificate, and non creamy layer certificate (if applicable) must also be uploaded.
- An online test will be administered.
Mumbai VJTI Admission to M.Tech
Applicants for M.Tech. admission must take GATE and meet the eligibility requirements. Admissions are available to both sponsored and unsponsored candidates, but they must be Indian nationals. A bachelor’s degree with the required marks is required. The colleges admit students to 17 M.Tech. programmes.
M.Tech Admission Process at VJTI Mumbai
- Applicants must have a valid GATE/GPAT score for the specialisation they have chosen.
- To participate in CAP, candidates must first register on the MAHCET website.
- Seats will be assigned to students based on their GPAT/GATE scores.
- Selected candidates must have their documents verified and pay the applicable fees.
Mumbai VJTI Admission to M.C.A.
Admission to M.C.A. programmes at Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute are based on the MAH MCA CET score. Students can enroll during their first or second year. The examination, as well as the counseling, will be conducted online. The M.C.A. the programme is two years long.
VJTI Mumbai Admission Process for M.C.A.
- Candidates must complete the online CET application form.
- Candidates who pass the CET must attend counselling, after which a seat in a branch of their choice and based on their rank will be assigned to them.
- Following seat allocation, candidates must have their documents verified and pay the fee.
Admissions Process VJTI Mumbai in Ph.D
- Candidates must apply to GATE/NET and obtain a valid score.
- Eligible candidates must apply online.
- They will be subjected to an online interview conducted by the committee.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted can secure a seat at Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute by having their documents verified and paying the required fee.
VJTI Mumbai Admission 2022 FAQs
The Ph.D programme at Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute lasts six years.
Depending on which field they wish to pursue, candidates take the GATE for engineering or the GPAT (Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test).
There is no such limit for candidates, and they are eligible to appear once they enter their third year.
No, once a date is set, it is final, and candidates must appear for the examination on that date.
Each programme has an admissions officer whose contact information is available on the college website. Applicants who need clarification can contact them.