WBJEE Result 2022 was released on June 17th, 2022. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE) conducts a state-level entrance test every year. Applicants who pass this exam will be admitted to degree programmes in engineering, architecture, tech, and pharmaceuticals. The examination is the only route to get into West Bengal’s different government, self-finance, and university institutions. The results were only made available online by the board. Candidates may check the whole details of WBJEE Result 2022 in this article.
WBJEE Result 2022 – Overview
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has completed the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for admission for the academic year 2022-23. WBJEEB conducted an OMR-based Common Entrance Examination (WBJEE-2022) for Undergraduate Technology and Engineering, Pharmaceutical, and Architecture courses at various universities, public schools, and self-financing engineering and technological institutes in West Bengal. On April 30, 2022, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam was held at several exam centres. WBJEE Result will be announced today, June 17, 2022, as expected.
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Name of Examination||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Pharmacology|
|Date of Examination||30th April 2022|
|Number of Candidates Appeared||81,393|
|Result Declaration||17th June 2022 (11 AM)|
|Mode of Result Declaration||Online|
|Date of Counseling||3rd week of August|
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Result – Rank Card
Himanshu Sekhar was ranked first. Candidates can now access their rank cards through the internet by logging in. The results are displayed as a Rank Card, which includes all applicable rank final scores as well as component scores in Paper-I (Mathematics) and Paper-II Physics & Chemistry). Candidates who have appeared in the WBJEE – 2022 are required to check the Rank Card on the official website by following the given instructions-
Step 1 – The candidates are required to visit the official website, wbjee.nic.in
Step 2 – Visit the WBJEE Entrance Exam Portal.
Step 3 – Browse the “Latest News & Updates” section on the screen.
Step 4 – Locate and access the WBJEE Result Link.
Step 5 – Provide your Application Number as well as your Date of Birth (DOB).
Step 6 – Finally, press the submit button.
Step 7 – View and print your WBJEE score card.
Step 8 – Print the WBJEE Rank Card for further use.
WBJEE Result 2022 – Points to be Noted
- Just online mode will be used to check the results.
- Along with the release of the results, the board will also release the rank card.
- The total marks that the applicant will receive in the entrance exam are included in the report.
- Applicants can also use the answer key to check their subject-by-subject scores.
- Applicants will not receive their rank card or results individually.
- On request and payment of the required fee, the Board will issue photocopies of the OMR Sheet and Calculation Sheet to applicants who appeared in WBJEE 2022.
- Applicants who wish to avail a photocopy of their OMR sheet as well as a Calculation Sheet should submit an application including the required fee of Rs. 500/- before the deadline.
- The specified amount should be sent to the office in the form of a money order payable to West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board and payable in Kolkata.
- Applicants must include their Application No., Roll No., and Name & Address in their registration accurately.
It was declared on 17th June at 4 PM.
The result can be downloaded from the official website or from this post.
The steps to browse the rank card are given above in this post.
The pass percentage is 98.85%.
The counseling session will be held in the 3rd week of August.