Last updated on April 1st, 2023 at 01:10 am
The High Court of Bombay has issued a job advertisement for the position of Peon/Hamal. Applicants interested in High Court jobs should confirm their eligibility criteria before applying for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023. Before applying for these positions, most candidates look for Bombay High Court Peon Salary. We have provided the salary structure in this article. In addition to the basic Bombay High Court Clerk salary, selected candidates will receive additional allowances such as DA (Dearness Allowance), HRA (House Rent Allowance), and so on. Confirmed candidates will be assigned to Bombay and paid the monthly salary listed. Read this article to learn about the salary of Bombay High court Peon and other allowances.
Bombay High Court Peon Salary: Overview
|Organization Name||High Court of Bombay|
|No of Vacancies||133|
|Salary||Rs. 15000 to Rs. 47,600|
Check out the IGNOU Junior Assistant Salary.
Bombay High Court Peon Salary
As per the 7th CPC Admissible, selected candidates will receive an attractive pay scale ranging from Rs.15000 to Rs.47,600.
Bombay High Court Peon Salary: Job profile
The Bombay High Court Peon is a group D post that involves various job responsibilities. Some of the major duties and responsibilities of a Bombay High Court Peon are:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the court premises: The peon is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the court premises, including the courtrooms, corridors, and other common areas.
- Supporting the administrative staff: The peon is also responsible for assisting the administrative staff with clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, and record keeping.
- Assisting the judges: The peon may also be required to assist the judges with their administrative work, such as carrying files, documents, and other items as required.
- Security duties: The peon may be required to assist in maintaining security within the court premises by keeping an eye on suspicious activities or people.
- Delivering messages and documents: The peon may be required to deliver messages or documents to different departments within the court or to other offices outside the court premises.
- Supporting court proceedings: The peon may be required to support the court proceedings by arranging the furniture, seating arrangements, and other related tasks.
- Any other duties assigned: The peon may be assigned other duties related to court proceedings or general administration as per the requirement.
Check the latest updates below-
|IIIFCL Assistant Manager Salary||SBI Circle Based Officer Salary||SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Salary|
|NABARD Grade A Salary||CBI Officer Salary||KVS Contractual Teacher Salary|
|Fashion Designer Salary in India||NIC Scientific Assistant Salary||NIC Scientist B Salary|
Bombay High Court Peon Salary: Allowances
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowances
- Travel Allowances
- Yearly Increments
- Newspaper allowance
- PF contributions made by the employer
Bombay High Court Peon Salary: How to check?
- Navigate to bombayhighcourt.nic.in to access the official website.
- Select Recruitment Notifications from the drop-down menu.
- Assess the advertisement
- Examine the Peon Salary.
Also, check CPRI Engineering Officer Grade 1 Salary Here!
Bombay High Court Peon Salary: Probation Period
The probation period for the post of Peon at the Bombay High Court is a crucial period of evaluation. It is usually two years from the date of appointment, during which the Peon’s performance, conduct, and work efficiency are monitored closely. The authorities evaluate the Peon’s performance, and if found satisfactory, they are confirmed in the post. However, if their performance is not up to the mark, their probation period may be extended, or their appointment may be terminated. It is important to note that the duration of the probation period may vary based on the specific terms and conditions mentioned in the appointment letter.
Bombay High Court Peon Salary: FAQs
The salary range for the Bombay High Court Peon post is Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 47,000 per month, plus allowances and benefits.
The Peon is entitled to various allowances and benefits such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Medical Allowance, and other perks.
The in-hand salary of a Peon after deductions may vary based on the specific terms and conditions of their appointment.
The Peon post is a permanent post, subject to satisfactory completion of the probation period and other terms and conditions of the appointment.
The Peon post offers limited growth prospects. However, one can apply for higher-level posts by appearing for the respective examinations conducted by the Bombay High Court.