Last updated on June 21st, 2022 at 12:34 am
Griha Aadhar is a scheme that was developed to address the issue of rising costs and to assist housewives/homemakers from the middle, lower middle, and impoverished sections of society in maintaining a fair quality of life for their families. In any given calendar month, a total of 15000 applications will be approved. Read this article to know more about the Griha AADHAR Scheme.
Griha Aadhar Scheme – Introduction
Women are crucial in every job, whether they are teachers, managers, or auto drivers. The nature of women is that they are devoted to their endeavors. They are always willing to help their families, even if they are married and working. After marriage, there are two categories of women. One type of woman works to support her family monetarily, while the other takes care of her family by meeting all of their needs after her family members have left home. They are known as housewives or homemakers. The Goa State Government has launched the Griha Aadhar initiative, which gives financial help of Rs. 1,200 to these women. Housewives from the poor, medium, and lower middle classes who have a family income of less than Rs. 3000 are helped by the government. The money is handed directly to the family’s homemakers so that, in addition to caring for the family, they can enjoy a life of their own.
Griha Aadhar Scheme In Goa – Payment Status
The scheme’s goal is to solve the issue of rising prices by assisting housewives/homemakers from the middle, lower middle, and impoverished segments of society in maintaining a fair quality of life for their families. To achieve the goal, a monthly payout of Rs. 1200/- (upto 31/08/2016). The scheme’s beneficiary would receive a monthly financial support payment of Rs. 1,500/-.The initiative aims to help all family homemakers by providing financial assistance so that they can be self-sufficient and meet their own requirements. Furthermore, the initiative improves the families’ level of living.
Griha Aadhar Scheme – Application Process
Step 1 – The interested applicant is required to visit the office of Director- WCD.
Step 2 – The applicant will be provided with a form in which they are required to fill all the required information.
Step 3 – Attach all the required documents with the application form.
Step 4 – Once the application is duly filled, applicants are advised to re-check it and after that they have to submit the form in the WCD Taluk office.
Griha Aadhar Scheme Status – Eligibility Criteria
The following are the requirements to be eligible for the scheme’s benefits-
- The married housewife must be at least 18 years old.
- The homemaker must have lived in the state of Goa for at least 15 years.
- The couple’s combined annual income should not exceed Rs. 3,00,000.
- This programme is also available to widows and divorcees.
- The Dayanand Social Security Scheme must not be used by the recipient or his husband.
Griha Aadhar Scheme In Goa – Documents Required
The documents that are necessary to apply for this scheme are as follows-
- AADHAR Card copy (attested)
- Marriage certificate copy (self-attested)
- Copy of 15 years residence certificate (self-attested)
- Residential address proof
- Birth certificate copy (attested)
- Income certificate
- Saving bank account passbook copy (attested)
- Birth certificate of child/children
Griha Aadhar Scheme Status – Benefits
The benefits that are available to applicants under the scheme are as follows-
- Every month, housewives in Goa earn a stipend of Rs. 3000.
- The housewives can be self-sufficient and earn their own money with this amount.
- Women do not need to be reliant on their families.
Housewives receive Rs. 3,000 every month with the help of which they can be self-independent.
Please check the above post of this section to know more about the required documents.
Yes, an attested copy of AADHAR card is required.
Yes, it is mandatory for the woman to be a resident of Goa.
The housewife must be above the age of 18 years.