The Ministry of culture is a company that handles a range of hiring in different industries.The Ministry of culture conducts hiring every year to fill a variety of positions. You can submit an online application for Director in Central Secretariat Library Post Vacancies in accordance with the Ministry of culture official Notification. Candidates that meet the requirements may apply online at Ministry of culture 2022. For all of the applicants who are interested in a career in this field, this is an excellent employment opportunity. Additional information, including Ministry of culture Job Openings and Director in Central Secretariat Library. For the Ministry of culture Recruitment 2022, the post eligibility requirements, application cost, and selection procedure are provided below.
Checkout Ministry Of Law And Justice Recruitment 2022 here!
Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization||Ministry of Culture Recruitment|
|Post||Director in Central Secretariat Library|
|Number of Vacancy||01|
|Pay Scale||Rs.123100-215900 (Level-13)|
|Application Start Date||8 August 2022|
|Application Last Date||30 September 2022|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
The Ministry of Culture proposes to fill one open position—Director (Central Secretariat Library)—in the Ministry of Culture at Level-13 (Rs. 123100-215000) in the revised pay matrix of the 7th CPC, on the basis of deputation (including short-term contracts), from among officers of the Central or State Governments, Union Territories, Semi-Governmental Organizations, Public Sector Undertakings, Statutory or Autonomous Organizations, Recognized Research Institutions, the eligibility crietria for the following post is:
- Holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- with five years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in Level 12 in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department.
- with ten years’ regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in Level 11 in the pay matrox or equivalent in the perent cadre or department
- Masters Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute.
- Twelve years’ professional experience in a Library under Central Govemment or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution.
Educational Qualification (Desirable)
- One year experience of computerizing Library activities in a Library under Central Government or State Governments or Autonomous or Statutory Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or recognized Research or educational institution
- Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute.
Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2022 – Documentation Required
Officers who meet the above-mentioned qualifying requirements may submit their applications in prescribed proforma (in duplicate) together with the following required documentation to their employer:
- Forwarding Note from Employer/Head of Office as Annexure-I.
- Copies of APAR/ACRS for the last 05 years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary.
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
- Integrity Certificate.
- A statement of Major/Minor penalty, if any, Imposed on the officer during the last 10 years.
- Cadre Clearance Certificate.
Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2022 – Application Procedure
- Applications (in duplicate) in the supplied proforma, fully countersigned by the employer of the officers who can be spared if selected, must be submitted to this Ministry within 45 days of the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News. Applications received after the deadline, without confidential reports, or otherwise found to be incomplete will be rejected. Candidates that apply for the position will not be able to withdraw their application afterward.
- The employer may confirm or certify that the information provided by the officers is accurate before submitting the applications. The application and all required documentation may be sent to the Ministry of Culture, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi, Room No. 209, 2nd Floor, D-Wing. Under Secretary (Library).
Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2022 – Important Points
- No consideration would be given to the Departmental Officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of advancement for deputation appointments. Deputationists are also not eligible for consideration for promotion through appointment. The total length of any deputation (including short-term contracts) in another ex-cadre position held immediately prior to this appointment in the same or a different Organization or Department of the Central Government shall not exceed five years. As of the application deadline, the maximum age for deputation appointments (including short-term contracts) must not have exceeded 56 years old.
- For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1st January, 2016 or the date from which the recommendations has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding Level in the pay matrix extended based on the recommendations of the pay commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one Level in the Pay Matrix, and where this benefit will extend only for the post (s) for which that Level in the pay matrix is the normal replacement without any upgradation.
FAQs on Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2022
Candidates should first review the Ministry of Culture’s official announcement and the qualifications outlined therein. The Ministry of Culture will shortlist the qualified applicants when applications are received and will notify them to appear for the exam. Finally, candidates can only join the Ministry of Culture if they pass all of the Company’s specified selection criteria.
Candidates must have obtained a Master of Liberal Arts degree in order to be considered for the Ministry of Culture. Anything less is not acceptable. Priority will be given to the candidates with additional certifications.
Before the deadline, qualified applicants may submit a Director application. Application deadline for Ministry of Culture Director is September 30, 2022.
Overall, the Ministry of Culture has 1 open position. The Ministry of Culture will hold tests or interviews to fill the positions.