Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment has released the official recruitment notification to fill the post of Staff Car Drivers (Ordinary Grade) Group ‘C’ oon Gazetted, non-Ministerial, Pay Level-2) in the Ministry of Tribal Affairs on absorption/deputation basis-regarding. Candidates are required to fill the application form as soon as possible as the number of vacancies to the available post is six (6). Also, the applicants can download the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment official notification Pdf here by following the link given below. Candidates, before applying for the position should check the eligibility criteria because only qualified candidates will be selected. In order to know the certain details like documentations, selection criteria and eligibility criteria, read the article carefully.
Read about the Ministry of Culture Recruitment here!
Check Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment 2022 here!
Read about Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2022 here!
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization||Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment|
|Name of the post||Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Classification||General Central Service Group ‘C’|
|Pay scale||Level-02 (Rs. 19900-63200) of Pay Matrix of 7″ CPC|
|Method of Appointment||Absorption/Deputation/re-employment|
|Application start date||09/09/22|
Download the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2022 official notification pdf here!
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
One crucial requirement for individuals applying for the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2022 is their educational background. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Deputation/Absorption: From amongst the regular Dispatch Rider & (Group ‘C’) and other Group C employees in level-1 (Rs. 18000-56900) in the pay matrix in the Ministry of Tribal Affairs who possess valid driving license for motor cars on the basis ofa driving test to assess the competence to drive motor cars, failing which from amongst officials holding the post of Dispatch Rider on regular basis or regular Group ‘C’ employees in level-1 (Rs. 18000-56900) in the pay matrix in other Ministries of the Central Government who fulfill the necessary qualifications as mentioned in column (7)
- Deputation/re-employment for Armed Forces Personnel: The Armed Forces Personnel due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having the requisite experience and qualifications prescribed shall also be considered and such persons shall be given deputation terms upto the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces and thereafter they may be continued on re-employment.
Educational and Other Qualifications
- Pass in 10th Standard;
- Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars;
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (the candidate should be able to
- Remove minor-defects in vehicle); and
- Driving experience for a minimum of three years.
Home Guard or civil volunteer service for three years. Not older than 56 (Fifty-Six) years as of the application’s deadline.
How to Apply for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2022?
Candidates must submit their applications before the deadline for the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2022. Candidates can follow the steps outlined below to apply for the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment in 2022.
Step 1: Go to tribal.nic.in, the official website.
Step 2: Look up the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2022 announcement.
Step 3: Review all the information on the notification and carry on.
Step 4: Examine the official notification for the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2022 to determine the application method, then complete the application.
FAQs on Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2022
For the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, a total of 6 positions are open. Exams and interviews will be held by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs to fill the positions.
According to the notification, it is evident that the staff car driver’s compensation ranges from 19,900 to 63,200. (Per Month).
Preliminary exam, main exam, and interview are the steps in the selection process for the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Staff Car Driver. The Ministry of Tribal Affairs will hire candidates as Staff Car Drivers if they pass all stages of the selection procedure.
The candidate must be 10th pass.
The candidate must be aged between 18- 56 years. The age cannot exceed 56 years.