The MPPEB, which stands for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, releases the notification for recruiting candidates for postings such as Patwari, Tehsildar and more. Candidates aspiring to get selected for the MP Patwari posting should know the official details available on the official website. To qualify and apply for the examination, knowing the MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2022 is essential. The official website, peb.mp.gov.in provides the information to know to become eligible for the examination. Read the article further to get details about the MP Patwari Age Limit 2022, MP Patwari Education Qualification and other information.
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Important Details
To attend the MP Patwari examination seamlessly, knowing the necessary details regarding the same is crucial. The following overview table gives all the appropriate information for candidates to apply for the examination.
|Organisation Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Examination Name||MP Patwari|
|Post Names||Patwari, Nayab Tehsildar, Tehsildar|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Examination||Written Test|
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Age Limit
To know the complete details of MP Patwari Eligibility In Hindi such as the age limit, below are the information about the same.
- Candidates should be at least 18 years and a maximum of 40 years to be eligible for the MP Patwari examination.
- The age relaxation for the candidates would be given with respect to the category they belong to.
The below table gives the maximum age allowed for the respective category of candidates to apply for the MP Patwari examination.
|Male Candidates (Unreserved) (पुरुष अभ्यर्थी)||40 years|
|Female Candidates (Unreserved) (महिला अभ्यर्थी)||45 years|
|Government Employees (सरकारी कर्मचारी)||45 years|
|SC/ ST/ OBC (एससी / ओबीसी / एसटी)||45 years|
|PWD (पीडब्ल्यूडी)||45 years|
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Age Relaxation
In addition to the MP Patwari Age Limit In Hindi, knowing the age relaxation details for the MP Patwari examination is helpful for the candidates to know and are given below. The table provides information regarding the upper age relaxation limit based on the official information on the website for every category of the candidate.
|SC/ OBC/ ST/ PWD (एससी / ओबीसी / एसटी / पीडब्ल्यूडी)||5 years|
|Employees of Government (सरकारी कर्मचारी)||5 years|
|Female Candidates (महिला अभ्यर्थी)||5 years|
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Educational Qualification
Along with the MP Patwari Eligibility Age Limit, the following information concerning the educational qualification details gives clarity on the MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2022. Read carefully for more suitable information to apply for the examination on the official website of MPPEB which is peb.mp.gov.in.
- The aspiring candidate should have a 10th and +2 certificate from a recognised institution.
- He or she must have graduated with a good CPCT scorecard in Hindi typing.
- In addition to this, the candidate must have proficiency in Computer Science as a qualification.
All these requirements are mandatory with respect to the education to apply for the MP Patwari examination.
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Nationality
Candidates who plan to apply for the MP Patwari exam should qualify in terms of the Nationality requirement. In this aspect, the candidate should be from Madhya Pradesh to apply and attend the MP Patwari exam. Know the details by visiting the official website online.
Check the latest updates below-
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Important Points To Consider
The below points are to be noted carefully by the candidates before applying for the MP Patwari 2022 examination.
- Ensure to possess the required documents for identification purposes.
- Supporting documents are necessary for claiming age relaxation based on their categories.
- The signatures on the documents that a candidate has to submit should be identical.
- The candidate must have married after their legal marital age to qualify for the examination.
- If any court cases are under the candidate, then they are not eligible for the postings.
- It is the decision of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board which will be final regarding the eligibility criteria, age relaxation, mode of examination and other aspects of the exam.
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2022 – FAQs
Visit the official website, peb.mp.gov.in to read the announcements for the MP Patwari examination.
The candidate must be at least 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years to become eligible for applying to the MP Patwari examination.
The candidate should have passed 10th and +2, obtained graduation with the CPCT scorecard in Hindi typing and must be proficient in computer science to be eligible education-wise for the Patwari exam in MP.
Candidates belonging to Madhya Pradesh are only eligible to apply and attend the MP Patwari examination.
The decision of the MPPEB is final regarding the examination centre and no changes are entertained.