PICT Pune Syllabus 2022. The Pune Institute of Computer Technology was founded in 1983 as a private engineering college in Pune, Maharashtra. It is associated with SPPU and has earned NBA and NAAC accreditation. According to NIRF 2020, it is ranked 201st for B.Tech. According to Edu-Rand Rankings, PICT was ranked eighth among the top engineering colleges in India in 2016.
Information Technology, Electronics, Telecommunication Engineering, and Computer Engineering degrees are all available from PICT Pune. All of the Institute’s departments offer the Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) and Master of Engineering (ME) degrees. The Institute also provides direct admission to the second year of the B.E. program in addition to this.
Check PICT Pune Admission 2022.
Courses and Syllabus at PICT Pune
- Regular B.Tech., M.Sc., and M.Tech programs are available.
- Distance Education Programs for B.Tech., M.Tech., MCA, and M.Sc.
- B.Tech. in
Computer Science Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- B.Arch. in
- M.Tech. in
- Environmental Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Construction Technology & Management
- Transportation Engineering
- VLSI Design
- Communication System Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Heat Power Engineering
- Integrated Power System
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Material Engineering
- Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Urban Planning
- Excavation Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- M.Sc. in
- Ph. D. (Full / Part-Time)
Check Pict Pune Fees.
Courses and Duration
|B.Tech. Courses||4 years|
|M.Tech. Courses||2 years|
|M.Sc. Courses||2 years|
|MCA Courses||3 years|
How to Download the syllabus PDF?
- Check out the university’s website.
- Go to the home page and select the Academics tab.
- From the dropdown list, choose the ‘Departments’ subsection.
- The timetable and syllabus can be selected from a dropdown menu.
- The syllabus will be available on a page with several links that will appear on the screen.
- A PDF of the selected syllabus will show up when you click the Considered syllabus link.
- The syllabus is also available for download and storage in PDF format.
Preparation Tips for PICT Pune Exam
- Make a schedule that you can follow while revising.
- Take both brief and detailed notes on the material as you study for your exams.
- Examine sample papers from prior years.
PICT Pune Syllabus 2022 – FAQs
The syllabus can be downloaded from the official website of the college.
Both undergraduate and graduate programs are offered by the Pune Institute of Computer Technology. Some of the undergraduate courses offered are computer engineering, information technology, electronics engineering, and telecommunications engineering.
Yes, you will get the syllabus in pdf format only.
A syllabus will help students to give exams in a better way as it will help to get an idea about the exam pattern and topics coming in the exam.