On November 17, 2022, the State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (SIHFW), Rajasthan Health Department issued the official notice for Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 on the official website. The Government of Rajasthan is looking for 1289 Nursing Officers and 2020 Pharmacists for the Health and Medical Department. The online application link will be open on November 24, 2022, and the application deadline is December 23, 2022. Candidates may read the Rajasthan Nursing Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022 information in the article below.
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022: Detailed Explanation
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 is out for the recruitment of 1289 Nursing Officers and 2020 Pharmacists in the Health and Medical Department of the Government of Rajasthan. Check out the information provided below for the Rajasthan Nursing Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022.
The Rajasthan Nursing Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022 depends on the educational qualifications with required experience in work and also the age limit which differs from male to female as well from reserved and unreserved classes.
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Educational Qualification
For the Recruitment of the Nursing Officer, the candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Should pass the 12-class exam or equivalent from a recognized university.
- The candidate must have completed a GNM program or equivalent (B.Sc. Nursing) from a recognized institute.
- The candidate must be a member of the Rajasthan Nursing Council.
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Age Limit
- In relation to the Rajsthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022, the age will be calculated considering January 1, 2023.
- The minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 40 years as on January 1, 2023.
- The person who was within the age limit on December 31, 2020, shall be deemed to be within the age limit up to December 31, 2024.
- Male Candidates belonging to SC, ST, and Economically Backward or Weaker Classes are given 5 years of age relaxation
- All female candidates are given up to 5 years of age relaxation.
- Female candidates belonging to SC, ST, and Economically Backward or Weaker Classes are given 10 years of age relaxation
- For female Candidates, who are widows or divorced, the upper age limit is not applicable.
- Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation up to 15 years.
- For specially-abled candidates, the age relaxation is up to 5 years.
- For candidates with full work experience, 5 years of age relaxation is given.
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022: Experience and Essential Language to Know
Other than the educational qualification and age limit, experience in the workflow is also required for the enrichment of one’s own work. The candidates who are selected for the Nursing Officer Post in the Rajasthan Health Department should have experience or have earlier worked in the lower posts of the Rajasthan Health Department. The amount of experience required varies from male to female candidates during the recruitment process for the posts.
Languages Essential To Know
Another important part of the Rajasthan Nursing Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022 is that the candidates should have proficiency in the local language of Rajasthan, along with Hindi and Devnagri.
To know more about the Rajsthan Nursing Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022 visit the official page or follow our page for the latest updates regarding this recruitment process.
Check the latest Updates below-
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022: Selection Process
The selection process is divided into three stages:
- Written Exam which depends on the educational qualification of a candidate.
- Verifications of Documents which is important for the assurance of eligibility criteria required for Rajasthan Nursing Officer.
- Medical verification or Tests.
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022: FAQs
Ex-Servicemen can get age relaxation up to 15 years according to the Rajasthan Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2022.
1289 Nursing officers are recruited for the Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022.
10 years of age relaxation is given to the female candidates belonging to economically backward and weaker sections of society according to the Rajsthan Nursing Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022.
The educational qualification is: a 12th pass from a recognized university, B.Sc in Nursing or equivalent, and must be a member of the Rajasthan Nursing Council.
18 years is the minimum age to apply for Nursing Officer according to Rajasthan nursing Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022.