Sabka Vikas Maha Quiz Answers. The sabka Vikas maha quiz has been announced by the Central Government of India. This quiz competition has been launched on the mygov website. You can take part in the Sab Ka Vikas maha quiz on this website. Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz is the “largest quiz contest of the year.” The quiz contest was designed to raise awareness of the Centre’s programmes and community-friendly initiatives. It also tries to educate people on how to benefit from these programmes. The quiz was launched on April 14, which is also Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar’s birthday.
Interested and qualified applicants must register for the quiz competition on the official website. These questions are based on general knowledge and awareness. You can take part in the sabka vikas MAHA Quiz Contest 2022 online.
Importance of Sabka Vikas Maha Quiz
- The government of India has announced one of the largest quizzes.
- The Quiz Contest was created to increase public awareness of Central Government programmes.
- Mygov quiz government apps are being used to raise awareness about Central government schemes.
- This quiz has a high level of participation from interested candidates.
- According to MyGov statistics, there have been approximately 231,613 participations to date.
How to Participate in Sabka Vikas Maha quiz
There are steps to participate in the quiz here are the details steps to participate in the quiz:
Step 1: Go to the MyGov website.
Step 2: A new tab will be created. It includes all relevant information, such as the contest’s start and end dates, duration, and other details. Select the ‘Play Quiz’ option at the bottom.
Step 3: Click ‘LOGIN TO PLAY in the new window.
Step 4: Those who have previously registered can log in and begin taking the quiz. Others will be required to register.
Quiz Prize Money
Players of the quiz who will win the Sabka Vikas Maha Quiz will get 20 lakh cash prize. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take part in a quiz.
Attempt International Yoga Day Quiz 2022.
Sabka Vikas Maha Quiz Question Answers
- Around how many people are benefitted under AB-PMJAY?
Ans: 50 lac
2. Which scheme focusses on manufacturing products in India?
Ans: Aatmanirbhar Bharat
3. What is the name of the UPI based application launched by Government of India in 2016, to encourage digital payments and services?
4. Post-harvest management infrastructure and community farming will help farmers to store and sell crops at higher prices, reduce wastage, increase processing and indulge in value addition to their produce.
5. Which of the following scheme was launched by the government of India as a special scheme in view of the COVID-19 crisis?
Ans: Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS)
6. Who launched Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Urban Livelihoods Mission?
Ans: Narendra Modi
7. BrahMos, the supersonic cruise missile has been jointly designed, developed and produced by ___________ & ___________.
Ans: India & Russia
8. Which of the following schemes provide education to girls and their welfare?
Ans: Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
9. Which Museum was inaugurated by Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on Janjatiya Gaurav Diwas in the year 2021?
Ans: Bhagwan Birsa Munda Tribal Freedom Fighters Museum
10. When Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana was launched?
Ans: 9th May 2015.