Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a commission created by the Indian Constitution to select applicants for public service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana. TSPSC has released a notification for Group 4 services. The notification was released on 01 December 2022 and the last date to apply is 12th January 2022. The selection process will be done through written examination and interview. Candidates interested and eligible can apply online at the official website.
TSPSC Group 4 Last Date To Apply 2022-23
TSPSC Group 4 last date to apply is 12th January 2022. The recruitment process for the posts falling under TSPSC Group 4 will start from the month of February and will continue till May. All the eligible candidates who wish to apply for any of the posts under this group must submit their application form on or before the 12th of January 2022. The mode of application is online and the applicants must visit the official website of TSPSC to fill in the form. Below we have provided all the details regarding TSPSC Group 4 Last Date To Apply for 2022-23.
|Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2022||01/12/2023|
|TSPSC Group 4 Application Form 2022-23 Start Date||23/12/2022|
|Telangana Group 4 Online Form 2022-23 Last Date||12/01/2022|
TSPSC Group 4 Last Date To Apply 2022-23: Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age limit for candidates applying for TSpsc Group 4 Recruitment is 18 years while there is maximum age limit is 44 set by the Commission.
Candidates have to pass the Bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university or equivalent.
TSPSC Group 4 Last Date To Apply 2022-23: Required Documents
Here are the required documents that you will need to submit with your application:
1. A completed and signed application form.
2. Your most recent CV or resume.
3. Two passport-sized photographs of yourself.
4. Copies of your highest educational qualifications attained, including transcripts and certificates.
TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023:Selection Process
The TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023 selection procedure will involve a Computer Proficiency Test (CPT), a Personal Interview, and Certificate Verification. Candidates who pass the written examination will be invited to an interview. The ultimate decision will be based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination and interview.
How to prepare TSPSC Group 4 Exam
There are a few things you may do to be ahead of the competition when studying for the TSPSC Group 4 test. Here are our best tips and methods for test success:
- Know the syllabus inside out: It is important that you are familiar with the entire syllabus for the examination. Make a study timetable and stick to it consistently to make the best use of your time.
- Create a study schedule: Organising your time efficiently is crucial when preparing for such a competitive examination. Prepare a study schedule and stick to it religiously in order to make the best use of your time.
- Take mock tests: Solving mock tests is an excellent way to get an idea of the types of questions that will be asked in the examination as well as to gauge your own level of preparedness. Try to solve as many mock tests as possible before the day of the examination.
- Practice previous year’s papers: Another great way to prepare for the TSPSC Group 4 examination is by solving the previous year’s question papers. This will give you an insight into the types of questions that have been asked in the past and help you brush up on your weaker areas.
Check the latest updates below-
How to Apply for TSPSC Group 4 Last Date To Apply 2022-23
To apply for the TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023, applicants must complete the following steps:
Step 1. Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of TSPSC.
Step 2. On the homepage, candidates will find a link for the recruitment notification. They need to click on that link.
Step 3. After clicking on the link, the recruitment notification will be displayed on the screen. Candidates need to read all the instructions carefully before proceeding further.
Step 4. After reading all the instructions, candidates will find an application form at the end of the notification. They need to fill in all the required details in that form and submit it before the last date of submission.
Step 5. In order to submit the application form, candidates need to pay an application fee online mode only. The application fee can be paid using a debit card/ credit card/ net banking facility.
Step 6. after successful payment of the application fee, candidates will receive a confirmation message on their registered mobile number as well as email id.
TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023: FAQs
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) conducts an annual recruiting process to fill various positions in the Telangana state government.
The TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment start date is 23/12/2022.
All Indian citizens who are residents of Telangana and satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed by the Commission can apply for the TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment.
You can apply online through the official website of the Commission. The application process will be announced when the recruitment notification is released.
The deadline to apply for the TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment is January 12, 2022.