Telangana State Public Service Commission holds the TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment for various posts every year. The commission has recently released the details about the salary for all posts. Before applying for the recruitment, The candidates should learn about the TSPSC Group 4 Salary as it will let them know how much they will get paid for their work. The commission not only pays the employees and also provides them with allowances and benefits.
Table of Contents
TSPSC Group 4 Salary: Overview
|Telangana State Public Service Commission
|Name of the Post
|Group 4 Posts
The information regarding TSPSC Group 4 Salary will be discussed in detail in this article. Scroll down to know more about it.
TSPSC Group 4 Salary Structure
The employee gets remuneration from the authority as per the service and their hard work. The list of TSPSC Group 4 Salary 2022 contains
- HRA (House Rent Allowance)
- DA & TA (Dearness Allowances/Transport Allowance)
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) pays a handsome salary to every employee.
|Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer and Typist
|Rs.16,400 – Rs.49,870/-.
|Rs.2.8 – 3.6 Lakhs
TSPSC Group 4 Salary Details:
Telangana State Public service Commission offers a profitable stipend to the employees. According to the previous recruitment notification, TSPSC Group 4 Pay Scale is confirmed to be Rs.16,400 – Rs.49,870/-. The selected candidates will also receive certain allowances depending on the posts. The salary will be given to the employees with TSPSC Group 4 Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/-.
TSPSC Group 4 Salary: Allowances
Telangana State Public Service Commission benefits the candidates by giving allowances along with the salary.
- House Rent allowance
- Dearness allowance
- Transport allowance
- Medical allowance
- Deputation allowance
- Child education allowance
The above-mentioned are the allowances provided by the Commission.
TSPSC Group 4 Salary: Perks And Benefits
TSPSC officers are also provided with additional incentives and benefits. After completing the training period, candidates are eligible to enjoy several benefits, namely-
- Government accommodation
- Transport facility or vehicle
- Increments and Incentives
- Extended Father and Mother Leave
- Job training
- Internet facility
- Medical facility
- Study leave
- Mobile/telephone connection
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance
- Leave and travel concession
- Post retirement benefits
- and other benefits
TSPSC Group 4 Post Names
Take a look at the list of the TSPSC Group 4 Posts
- Junior Assistant in Commercial Tax Department
- Junior Steno in I&CAD
- Typist in Disaster Response and Fire Services
- Junior Steno in Disaster Response and Fire Services
- Junior Steno in Revenue Deptt
- Junior Steno in Commercial Tax Department
- Typist in Commercial Tax Department
- Junior Assistant in I&CAD
- Typist in Revenue Department
- Junior Assistant in Revenue Department
- Junior Assistant in Panchayati Raj
- Typist in Panchayati Raj
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO)
- Village Revenue Assistant (VRA)
- JA in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
- Junior Assistant to the Director of Medical Education
- Junior Assistant in Forest Department
TSPSC Group 4 Salary: Job Profile
Telangana State Service commission TSPSC recruits candidates for group 4 jobs in Home ministries, Revenue department, Forest department, Directorate of Medical Education, Irrigation and CAD department, Commercial Tax department, Panchayat Raj of the state at the post of Junior assistant, Junior stenographer and Typist. After learning about the Telangana Group 4 Posts Salary Details, it is also important for the candidates applying for the TSPSC Group 4 Posts to know the job profile.
Check the latest updates below-
- Junior Assistant is responsible to assist higher authorities with paper work, files and statements.
- Assist the Gazetted officer and other higher staff with their work and have to keep data entry records of the department.
- Participating in departmental meetings and conferences and have to prepare short notes and provide briefings later to the department.
- Assisting senior officers at the department.
- Have to generate accurate reports and respond to mails of the department.
- Have to maintain a computer based record of file and data of the department.
TSPSC Group 4 Salary: FAQs
The full form of TSPSC is Telangana State Public service Commission.
The TSPSC Group 4 Monthly salary will be around Rs.16,400 – 49,870/-.
House rent allowance, dearness allowance, transport allowance, child education allowance, medical allowance and deputation allowance are the allowances provided by the Telangana State Public service Commission.
The grade pay of TSPSC Group 4 posts is Rs.2,800/-.
There are three types of posts in TSPSC Group 4.