Last updated on July 18th, 2022 at 11:46 am
VNIT Nagpur Admission 2022. Admissions at the undergraduate, graduate, and research levels are available for engineering and architectural programs at VNIT Nagpur. In order to encourage students’ innovative thinking and entrepreneurial spirit, the college has an innovation council that works through a number of departments under the direction of the most qualified and experienced faculty. The JEE and DASA entrance exam scores are used to determine admission.
|Institute||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur|
|Courses Offered||UG and PG|
|Entrance Exam||JEE, GATE, JAM|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Steps to Apply for VNIT Nagpur 2022
To apply for admission to the college, visit the official website of VNIT Nagpur to get the application directly. The VNIT Nagpur fees structure is available on the website for candidates. On the official website, interested candidates can apply online for the various courses the college offers. The official website has all the necessary information about the different courses.
Below are the steps for applying to VNIT Nagpur.
Step 1: Visit the Institute’s official website.
Step 2: Complete the application form and attach all required documentation.
Step 3: After paying the fee, submit the application.
Step 4: Submit your application by making an online payment.
Step 5: Save the application form for further use.
Documents to be Attached to Application Process
The following lists the documents needed for the application process.
- Marksheet and pass certificate of 10,12, UG, PG (if applicable)
- Provisional degree certificate
- Migration certificate
- Eligibility certificate (if required)
- At the time of admissions self-at, tested photocopies are to be uploaded.
- Passport size photographs
- Entrance exam scorecard.
Eligibility for VNIT Nagpur 2022
Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for admission to VNIT Nagpur. Below are the eligibility details for UG and PG courses:
For UG courses
- Candidates must have passed the Class 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their core subjects from an accredited board. Additionally, they must have received a minimum of 60% overall in the subjects mentioned above.
- The qualifying examination, also known as the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII), or its equivalent, from a recognized Board or University, with a minimum score of 50% for general category candidates and a minimum score of 40% for SC, ST, OBC, and PH category candidates.
For PG Courses
- For OC/OBC candidates with a valid GATE score and 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60%, whereas for SC/ST/PWD candidates with a 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% with a B.E./B. Tech. or equivalent in the qualifying degree.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in mathematics as their major in order to be eligible for this course.
VNIT Nagpur Admission 2022 – FAQs
You can apply for admission to VNIT Nagpur through the official website.
Yes, the mode of admission is through an entrance exam only.
Candidate must have passed GATE exam with at least 60% marks or 55% in B.TECH exam. The candidate must have maths as the main subject to be eligible for admission.
Applicants must have successfully completed the Class 10+2 exam in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from an approved board.
The Documents like 10th, 12th, TC, etc will be required during admission.