Last updated on July 18th, 2022 at 11:58 am
VNIT Nagpur Recruitment 2022. The Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur officials are inviting applications from qualified candidates for the contract position of Junior Research Fellow (Department of Electrical Engineering).
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements should submit their applications by July 30, 2022, to the address provided. Send all necessary documents, including those pertaining to credentials and experience, with the application form. Send as many documents as possible to increase your chances of being shortlisted for further consideration in the selection process. Candidates will be called for interviews based on their qualifications and relevant experience.
The VNIT Nagpur application form must be submitted by 30th July 2022.
|Organization Name||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur|
|Post Names||Junior Research Fellow (Department of Electrical Engineering)|
|Closing Date||30th July 2022|
|Application Mode||Through Email|
|Selection Process||Academic Performance, Interview|
|Official Site||VNIT Nagpur|
How To Apply For VNIT Nagpur Recruitment 2022?
Here are the steps to apply at VNIT Nagpur. The application will be applied via the official website only:
- candidates firstly need to visit the official website.
- Check for the latest notification section on the homepage.
- Locate the links for job notifications.
- Download the alert, then carefully read it to check your eligibility.
- After that, begin applying for the opening online and enter the correct and necessary information for registration.
- Save and submit the application for the next step.
- Now, upload the necessary files, including your photo, signature, and academic records. The candidate must upload their documents in the required PNG/jpg format and size.
- Pay the application fee at the end based on your category.
- Finally submit your application form and download it as a PDF for future use.
Vacancy for VNIT Nagpur 2022
There is a total of 1 opening for VNIT Nagpur for the year 2022. Check the below table to get information regarding the total vacancy post-wise.
|Junior Research Fellow (Department of Electrical Engineering)||1|
Eligibility for VNIT Nagpur 2022
Candidates must check their eligibility so that their chances of rejection will be less. Below are the eligibility criteria to apply for the post.
- Master of Technology or Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering with a focus in Power Electronics, Electrical Drives, Power Systems, or Control Systems, or an equivalent degree.
- The applicant should have previously passed the GATE exam.
- The candidate should have experience with power electronic converter hardware and control design. Preference will be given to those in the UG and PG first division.
- Skilled in PCB design software, MATLAB, PSIM, and microcontroller/digital signal controller.
- Possessing strong analytical skills and writing proficiency in English,
There is no information about the required age limit in the official notification.
Salary for Junior Research Fellow
The total duration of the job will be 3 years. First two years, 31,000 rupees per month (consolidated) will be given, and in the third year, 35,000 rupees (consolidated). As per the rules, HRA will be provided.