NICMAR Pune Ranking- NICMAR has partnered with Construction World magazine to recognise construction company excellence based on a rating programme developed by NICMAR, known as the Construction World NICMAR Award for the most admired company in the field of construction.The National Institute of Construction Management and Research is located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. NICMAR is a private college that was founded in 1984. SIRO has accredited the college. The National Institute of Construction Management and Research offers 18 courses in three categories: engineering, management, and law. PGD and Diploma are two popular degrees offered by the National Institute of Construction Management and Research. In this article we dicuss about NICMAR Pune Ranking.
- National Institute of Construction Management and Research is a leader in research and innovation, in addition to having a strong teaching pedagogy.
- The National Institute of Construction Management and Research places an emphasis on activities other than academics, as evidenced by its infrastructure, extracurricular activities, and national and international collaborations.
NICMAR Overview 2022
|Campus size||10 acres|
|Number of courses||6|
|Number of faculties||73|
|Number of students placed (2021)||600+|
|Top recruiters||L&T, HCC, SPCL, SPCL International, Gammon India|
Awards and Rankings at NICMAR Pune
NICMAR has partnered with Construction World magazine to recognise construction company excellence based on a rating programme developed by NICMAR, known as the Construction World NICMAR Award for the most admired company in the field of construction.
Academic and Industry Collaborations at NICMAR Pune
- Kaziranga University in Assam
NICMAR has signed an MOU with The Assam Kaziranga University to explore and implement avenues for academic collaboration in the North Eastern region of India, including Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes, Executive Development, Faculty and Student Exchange, and Joint Research and Consultancy.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), USA
- NICMAR has signed an MOU with the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) to promote activities of mutual interest and benefit on NICMAR campuses, such as ASCE / NICMAR seminars, webinars, and so on.
- Aakruti Ganga Educational Trust (AGET) and NICMAR have entered into an MOU to run full-time/part-time/distance education/executive programmes at AGET in Bahadurgarh, Haryana.
- NICMAR-Indore Altius Institute of Universal Studies and NICMAR have signed an MOU to run full-time/part-time/distance education/executive development programmes at AGET in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- NICMAR has signed an MOU with Mustifund Saunstha to run full-time postgraduate and executive development programmes at the Musthifund Saunstha campus in Farmagudi (Ponda), Goa.
- CALEDONIAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (CCE), Muscat, Sultanate of OMAN NICMAR and CALEDONIAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (CCE), OMAN signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in February 2013 to strengthen educational capabilities and exchanges in the fields of construction management and allied fields over a five-year period.
- CQRA and NICMAR have agreed to work together to validate CQRA’s star rating of construction project quality for ongoing and completed construction projects. A construction stage-by-stage quality audit is also planned to map the construction quality and award the project a star rating accordingly.
NICMAR is proud to be a one-of-a-kind, specialised institute in the country dedicated to providing postgraduate training in construction, projects, real estate, infrastructure, and allied fields.
- Its programmes are primarily concerned with imparting / acquiring specific knowledge and skills required for professionals in construction and related industries such as real estate, projects, and infrastructure.
Modes of Training:
- NICMAR has been a trailblazer in providing postgraduate level training in specialised areas such as construction management, project engineering and management, real estate management, infrastructure management, family owned construction business management, contemporary smart city development management, and allied areas.
- Part-time training is also available at NICMAR.
- NICMAR offers management development courses to a wide range of organisations in the construction and related industries. These programmes are available in a variety of formats, including long-term programmes, medium-term programmes, and short-term courses.
- Likewise, the programme focus could be function-based, project-based, or business-focused. The long-term courses are modular in nature, and the majority of the programmes are held on campus in Pune/Hyderabad (Shamirpet).
NICMAR Pune Ranking FAQs
The PGP ACM programme is an engineering management programme that covers both management and engineering aspects.
For many years, NICMAR PGP ACM students have had an excellent placement record.
Is work experience required for admission to the college’s PEM programme?
No. Work experience is not required, but students with experience are given priority over those who do not.
The programme offered by the college lasts one year and is divided into three semester.
Based on their performance in the previous qualifying examination, the college awards a large number of scholarships to deserving candidates.
As a result, the average package ranges from 5.8 to 6.5 LPA. In any case, it is entirely up to the students and their abilities to capitalise on the opportunities that are presented. In terms of infrastructure, the NICMAR, Pune campus is well-equipped with all of the necessary facilities for students.