Vnit nagpur fees – The Visvesvaraya Regional College of Engineering (VRCE) in Nagpur was founded in 1960 as a public engineering and research institution. The UGC granted it Deemed to be University status in 2002, and it was renamed Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, [VNIT] Nagpur following the passage of the ‘National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007’, which governs all NITs and declares them ‘institutions of national importance’.
- The VNIT Nagpur campus is 215.26 acres in size and is located on S Ambazari Road in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- VNIT Nagpur operates independently, is linked to other NITs, and is governed by the NIT Council.
- The All India Council of Technical Education has approved VNIT Nagpur (AICTE).VNIT Nagpur provides undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programmes in engineering, architecture, and science.
VNIT NAGPUR FEE STRUCTURE AND COURSES LIST SUMMARY
|B.Arch [Bachelor of Architecture]||5 Years||₹6.25 Lakh|
|B.Tech [Bachelor of Technology]||4 Years||₹5 Lakh|
|M.Sc [Master of Science]||2 Years||₹60,000|
|M.Tech [Master of Technology]||2 Years||₹1.40 Lakh|
|Doctor of Philosophy PHD||3 Years||₹45,000|
The Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in science, technology, and architecture. The college courses are meticulously designed in accordance with current industry standards. The above table shows the VNIT Nagpur fees for some of the major courses.
Popular Courses and Fee at VNIT Nagpur
The goal of VNIT Nagpur is to produce efficient human resources of global standards in science and technology. They strive to provide the best education and degrees for prospective students. The following are some of the most popular VNIT Nagpur courses.
- Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Master of Technology
Click Here For Fees Information B Tech B Arch Admission
VNIT Nagpur Accepts Entrance Exams
Entries to VNIT courses are based on the university’s entrance exam or the marks earned by students in the following national-level exams.
- JEE MAIN
Fee Structure at Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
The fees for enrolled candidates can be paid in a variety of ways. The following are some of the payment methods accepted at VNIT Nagpur.
- Only the SBI I-Collect facility is available for online payments.
- NEFT/RTGS/EFT/Demand Draft – For students who are receiving an Education Loan/Sponsorship.
- Tuition fee waiver for general and OBC students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per year.
- Remission of two-thirds of the tuition fee for general and OBC students with family incomes ranging from Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per year.
VNIT Nagpur Fee FAQs
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur (VNIT) is a public technical university in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. The institute was founded in 1960 and is one of the country’s 31 National Institutes of Technology (NITs).
VNIT Nagpur is affiliated with AUTONOMOUS and is UGC approved.
The VNIT Nagpur Fee Structure is reasonable, and all program fees can be paid online.
The most expensive package is 34.25 LPA, and the most affordable package is 8.42 LPA.
Candidates should apply online through their official website. Then they must complete the application form. Candidates should be required to pay fees after completing the form.