The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) on its official website notified about the Salary and job profile. Before applying for the exam candidates should be well aware of the job. This will help the aspirants with their salary and job profile. The key points are highlighted below are:
- The aspirants will get the salary of 7th pay commission.
- Selected aspirants will get the Training for 1 year.
- Before joining candidates should be well aware of the job and its task to be performed.
- Candidates should meet the minimum eligibility so that their candidature is not rejected.
This article will get the latest update of the ICAR Technician Salary along with the job profile, perks & allowances, probation period, and career growth.
ICAR Technician Salary Structure
The Salary Structure covers 7th pay commission, in-hand salary, and some additional benefits as per the notification issued by ICAR. The salary information of the Technician is shared below:
|ICAR Technician Salary Structure 2021|
|Conducting Body||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Post Name||Technician (T-1)|
|Gross Salary||Rs 21,700/- + allowances|
|Pay Level||Level 3|
|Pay Matrix||7th CPC|
|Job Location||All Over India|
ICAR Technician Additional Perks and Allowances
There are some benefits which will be given to all the selected candidates like house rent allowance, DA increase, travel allowance etc. some of the allowances which will be received by the Technician are.
- House Rent Allowances: House Rent Allowance or HRA is given to employees who live in a rented house.
- Dearness Allowances: Dearness Allowance or DA is given as reimbursements so that their cost of living and rising prices in the countries are managed.
- Medical Allowances: if some employees incur medical expenses, then the medical allowance is given.
- Traveling Allowances: If some employee goes to some other place out of town for some office-related work then travel allowance is given.
Check ICAR Technician Syllabus and Exam Pattern Here.
ICAR Technician Salary Slip
Every Month salary slip is given to every employee at the end of every month by ICAR. The salary slip contains very vital information such as monthly salary, deductions, allowances, and etc. The candidate will be given a 7th pay level commission salary.
ICAR Technician In-Hand Salary
In-Hand Salary is the total payment including gross salary and allowances paid to an employee every month. An aspirant who will be selected for the post of Technician will receive a salary in the 7th pay commission. The monthly Gross salary excluding other benefits are expected to be around Rs 21,700 per month. However, they will be also eligible for various allowances after completion of the training, that is for 1 year.
ICAR Technician Job Profile
The Responsibility associated with the work of the technician should be well performed. The aspirants should be well-known for the job profile before applying. The ICAR Technician Job Profile is shared below:
- The job profile of a Technician is to provide assistance to the Junior Engineers.
- They are also responsible to inspect and supervise the work performed by their subordinates.
- Making Reports for the work done in the department is the job of a technician.
- They are also responsible for maintaining and installing the facility equipment and other property structures.
Check ICAR Technician Cut off Here.
ICAR Technician Probation Period
- Aspirants selected will be on one-year probation
- After completion of the training period, a certificate will be issued by the Institute.
- The selected aspirants are called “Technical Trainees” during the training period. The benefits from the institute include facilities like transport/canteen/library etc.
- During the training period, they will not get any type of leave but after permanent placement, they will get regular benefits and leave.
- If any aspirants will not be able to complete the training within one year the training will be extended for the period of 6 months.
Check ICAR Technician recommended books Here.
ICAR Technician Salary and Job Profile 2021 FAQs
One year of training will be given to the selected candidate.
The allowances given for the post are House Rent Allowances(HRA), Dearness Allowances(DA), Medical Insurance, Leave Traveling Allowances, etc.
The candidate selected will be eligible for the salary in the 7th CPC Pay.
The work for ICAR Technician is to provide assistance to the Junior Engineers and inspect the work of his Subordinates post employee.
The selected person will get 21,700 per month.