Last updated on November 2nd, 2022 at 08:21 pm
MyGov Quiz on General Assembly of Interpol Answers: The 90th Annual General Assembly of Interpol will be held in New Delhi from October 18 to October 21, 2022. Because 2022 is also the year we celebrate our 75th anniversary of independence, the government’s efforts led to the General Assembly being held in India. India last hosted the General Assembly in 1997, which was 25 years ago. The Interpol General Assembly is a very significant event that will draw representatives from 195 countries, representing the entire police leadership, to New Delhi. The Assembly will be officially opened on October 18 by the Honorable Prime Minister, and the Valedictory Address will be delivered on October 21 by the Honorable Union Home Minister. The host will be CBI, which represents India in Interpol and is part of the Department of Personnel and Training.
Check the Latest News Below –
To learn more about the General Assembly, which is INTERPOL’s top governing body, citizens are encouraged to complete the quiz on the website MyGov and check the answers in the article below.
MyGov Quiz on General Assembly of Interpol
To learn about the General assembly, let’s take a look at this quiz on General assembly of Interpol given below:
Check the Latest Updates Now!
Q1. INTERPOL Notices are published by:
- National Central Bureau of member country
- General Secretariat, INTERPOL, France
- INTERPOL Liaison Officers
- United Nations
Q2. iARMS database contains record related to:
- Drugs, human traficking, stolen monuments
- Lost, stolen, trafficked or smuggled firearms
- Immigrants involved under criminal activities
- War victims
Answer – Lost, stolen, trafficked or smuggled firearms
Q3. Which of the following is a function of NCB- New Delhi (INTERPOL India)?
- It is a contact point to seek/ provide information through formal channel from other INTERPOL member countries.
- It is a contact point to seek/ provide information through informal channel from other INTERPOL member countries.
- Both a and b
- None of these
Q4. Which country has given the maximum number of INTERPOL Secretary General?
Answer – France
Q5. The apex governing bodies of the INTERPOL is:
- Executive Committee
- Governments of member countries
- General Assembly
- Secretary General
Q6. How many countries are currently member of the INTERPOL?
Answer – 195
Q7. International Child Sexual Exploitation (ICSE) image and video database helps to:
- Share data on Girl child birth in the country
- Share data on sex ratio of a country
- Share data on cases of child sexual abuse
- None of these
Answer – Share data on cases of child sexual abuse
Q8. What is the main function of INTERPOL Green Notice?
- To seek or provide information on modus operandi, objects, devices and concealment methods used by criminals.
- To provide warning about a person’s criminal activities, where the person is considered to be a possible threat to public safety.
- To warn of an event, a person, an object or a process representing a serious and imminent threat to public safety.
- To collect additional information about a person’s identity, location or activities in relation to a crime.
Answer – To provide warning about a person’s criminal activities, where the person is considered to be a possible threat to public safety.
Q9. Data processed in INTERPOL Information System should comply with:
- Rules on collection of Data
- Hiding the information
- processing of secret infromation about the criminals
- Rules on processing of data (RPD)
Answer – Rules on processing of data (RPD)
Q10. Who was the first president of INTERPOL?
- Meng Hongwei
- Johann Schober
- Kim Jong Yang
- None of these
Answer – Johann Schober
FAQs on General Assembly of Interpol
International law enforcement agency INTERPOL provides administrative support to enable nations cooperate in the battle against global crime. It lacks executive authority. As a result, its representatives never detain suspects or take action without consulting national authorities.
The most dangerous international runaways, including those wanted for crimes including kidnapping, sexual assault on children, money laundering, and murder, are the focus of Interpol.
Chiefs of police and top officials from around the world will meet in New Delhi, India (18–21 October) for the 90th INTERPOL General Assembly to discuss matters relating to international security.
The General Assembly, INTERPOL’s highest governing body, is made up of representatives chosen by the governments of our member nations.
The headquarters of Interpol is located in Lyon, France.