Swachh Sagar Surakshit Sagar Quiz Answers: “International Coastal Clean Up Day” is celebrated globally on the third Saturday of September every year. This year, on September 17th, 2022, the Government of India, along with other voluntary organizations and the local society, will run a cleanliness campaign “Swachh Sagar, Surakshit Sagar/Clean Coast, Safe Sea” along India’s entire coastline. For the same, MyGov is organising an online quiz competition on the topic of “Swachh Sagar Surakshit Sagar .” This quiz is meant to test the basic awareness level of Indian citizens about our coastline, beaches, and the science behind them, as well as the environment and the negative impact of litter and pollution.
Check the Indian Nobel laureates list here!
Continue reading this article to know the quiz overview, Swachh Sagar Surakshit Sagar quiz answers, & terms and conditions.
Quiz on Swachh Sagar Surakshit Sagar Overview
Check out the overview of the Quiz on Swachh Sagar Surakshit Sagar given in the table below:
|Quiz name||Swachh Sagar Surakshit Sagar Quiz|
|Mode of language||Hindi & English|
|Start date||29 August 2022|
|End Date||17 September 2022|
|Number of questions asked||10|
|Time allowed||300 seconds|
|Quiz link portal||quiz.mygov.in|
Swachh Sagar Surakshit Sagar Quiz Answers
Below are given all the 10 questions with Swachh Sagar Surakshit Sagar Quiz Answers:
In the times when continuous use of non-renewable energy resources is upsetting the ecological balance, the world has started to increasingly focus on which energy resources?
River Ganges, Mahanadi, Godavari, Krishna inflows in which sea from given options?
Bay of Bengal
Ans: Bay of Bengal
Approximately how much litter enters seas and oceans per day?
30 Lakh Ton
80 Lakh Ton
100 Lakh Ton
90 Lakh Ton
Ans: 80 Lakh Ton
The deepest part of ocean general found in which shape?
Underwater Mining system operable at how much water depth was developed?
Ans: 500 m
Change in sea level are of how many types?
In general the continental margins consists of how many parts?
Which of the following plant species are on the list of endangered species in India?
All of them
Ans: All of them
What colour of tannin is a compound found in various parts of many plants?
Which wavelengths from sunlight are strongly absorbed by Ocean?
None of any wavelengths
Ans: Short Wavelengths
Swachh Sagar Surakshit Sagar Quiz Answers: Terms and Conditions
Below are given terms and conditions for the quiz on Swachh Sagar Surakshit Sagar:
- The Quiz is only open to Indian high school and college students.
- This is a timed quiz with ten questions that must be answered in two minutes and thirty seconds.
- The organizer’s decision on the Quiz is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants who score 10/10 correct answers in the allotted time will be declared winners and will receive a quiz certificate.
- In each quiz, a participant will only be eligible to win once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will disqualify them from winning multiple times during the same quiz.
- You must provide your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address. By submitting your contact information, you agree to have your information used for the Quiz as well as to receive promotional content.
- There will be no negative evaluations.
- When a participant clicks the Start Quiz button, the quiz begins.
- An entry cannot be withdrawn once it has been submitted.
- If it is discovered that the participant used unfair means to complete the quiz in an unreasonable amount of time, the entry may be rejected.
- The organisers will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, late, or incomplete, or that are not transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please keep in mind that proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the organisers reserve the right to modify or cancel the Quiz at any time. To avoid ambiguity, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The Participant must follow all of the rules and regulations that apply to Quiz participation from time to time.
- Organizers reserve the right to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they believe their participation or association with any participant is detrimental to the Quiz, the Organizers, or the Quiz’s partners. If the information received by the Organizers is illegible or incomplete, registrations will be void.
- By participating in the Quiz, the Participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions.
We hope you enjoyed and learned something from this Swachh Sagar Surakshit Sagar Quiz Answers. Check out the World Literacy day speech here!