The GFMS, or Guest Teacher Management System, recruits guest faculty members in Madhya Pradesh. These appointments were made for new government teachers in a temporary guest capacity. Currently, the Madhya Pradesh Education Government is inviting eligible candidates to apply for the position of MP Guest Faculty (Primary School, Middle School, High School, Higher Secondary, and Colleges) through an online application process. The entire process, from registration and choice filling to joining a school/college, is being conducted online. Read on to know more about GFMS Salary.
|IndiGo Air Hostess Salary||SSC Stenographer Salary||Aerospace Engineer Salary|
|DevOps Engineer Salary||Level 8 Salary in Rajasthan||Which Job Has The Highest Salary In India|
|TCS Innovator Salary||ICDS Salary||IRB Police Salary|
GFMS Salary: Information
Some basic information about GFMS Salary and other details of GFMS can be found below:
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh School Education Department atithi shikshak vibhag|
|Vacancy name||Guest Teacher|
|No of vacancy||Block wise|
|Application last date:||14/4/2023 to 24/4/2023|
GFMS Salary: Salaries
The MP GFMS Portal Guest Teacher Salary 2023 can be found below:
|Guest Teacher in higher education department|
|Guest Teacher Varg-1||9000|
|Guest Teacher Varg-2||7000|
|Guest Teacher Varg-3||5000|
The Madhya Pradesh School Education Department’s Atithi Shikshak Vibhag offers an attractive salary package for the 2023 Guest Teacher Recruitment. The basic salary for this position ranges from 20,000 to 40,000. The salary in hand, including allowances, is double the basic salary amount.
GFMS Salary: Vacancy Details
The vacancies for the various levels in MP GFMS Portal Guest Teacher Salary 2023 can be found below:
|Post type||Vacancy||Last date|
|Shramodaya Vidyalaya Vacancy 2023 Apply TGT PGT at Bhopal MP||10+||14/4/2023 to 24/4/2023|
|Guest teachers for 2023-24||check block wise||21 to 23 July 2023 expected|
|Guest teachers in CM Rise school GFMS registration 2023-23 notification||10th june 2022|
|Guest Teacher in higher education department||32||20th march 2022|
GFMS Salary: Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the GFMS recruitment 2023 on gfms.mp.gov.in, the minimum educational qualification required is as per UGC norms. However, candidates with higher education are also eligible to apply for the Guest Teacher vacancy. It is important to note that there is a mandatory age limit for all applicants.
|Post||Minimum Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Guest Teacher in Higher Education Department||As per UGC norms PG CTET maybe||20 years to 45 years|
|Guest Teachers in CM Rise School||As per UGC norms PG CTET maybe||20 years to 45 years|
According to the notification on the MP GFMS Portal, the age limit for the 2023 Guest Teacher Recruitment is between 20 to 45 years for general category candidates. However, there is a relaxation of 3 years in age limit for candidates belonging to OBC category and 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
GFMS Salary: Steps To Do New Registration
To register for MP Guest Teacher 2023, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Institute of Guest Teacher Management.
- Click on the “Guest Teacher” option.
- Click on “MP Guest Teacher Registration” and fill in your information.
- Use your registration number and password to log in to GFMS login.
- Fill in your details and submit the form successfully.
- Download the form and take a printout of it.
- Bring your documents along with the form and get the package verified.
For any assistance, you can contact the help desk via email at email@example.com or phone at 0755-2600124 between 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
GFMS Salary: Steps To Do E-KYC
To complete the MP Guest Teacher Vacancy E-KYC process, follow these steps:
- Login to the GFMS Portal using your registration number or mobile number and password.
- Click on the “E-KYC” option and enter your Samagra ID number and mobile number.
- Enter your Aadhar card number.
- Choose either OTP or Biometric option on mobile.
- You will then see the message “Successful E-KYC”. Take a printout of the KYC page.
- Document Verification: Get the copy of all your documents verified at your nearest government school along with the registration printout and E-KYC printout.
- Download Score Card: After verification, download your scorecard from GFMS Portal and take a printout.
- Selecting School: Applicants can download the vacancy information on GFMS Portal according to their subject. Get your documents verified by visiting the school where the seat is vacant.
To download your experience letter, follow these steps:
- Login to the GFMS Portal.
- Click on the “Experience Claim” option.
- Fill in your details and download your experience certificate.
GFMS Salary: FAQs
The MP Education Department has launched the GFMS Portal for eligible candidates to apply online for the MP Guest Faculty teacher post.
The age limit for general candidates is 20-45 years, with age relaxation available for OBC, SC, and ST candidates.
The basic salary range for MP Guest Teachers is from 20,000 to 40,000, with a salary in hand of 2x the basic salary including allowances.
To register for MP Guest Teacher Recruitment 2023 through GFMS, visit the official website, click on “Guest Teacher” option, fill your information, login with registration number and password, fill your details, and submit the form successfully.
To complete the E-KYC process for MP Guest Teacher Vacancy, login to the GFMS Portal, click on E-KYC option, enter your Samagra ID number and mobile number, enter your Aadhar card number, choose OTP or Biometric option on mobile, and download the KYC page.