On August 20, 2022, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) issued a new notification for the position of Stenographers (Grade C and Grade D). Candidates must know the salary structure they can expect after being chosen and the responsibilities they will have to handle in various Ministries or Departments. Candidates must read the entire article to understand the SSC Stenographer Salary and Job Description thoroughly.
|Talati Salary In Gujarat||WBPSC Clerk Salary||GFMS Salary|
|DevOps Engineer Salary||Level 8 Salary in Rajasthan||Which Job Has The Highest Salary In India|
|TCS Innovator Salary||ICDS Salary||IRB Police Salary|
SSC Stenographer Salary: Salary Structure
Salary differences exist between Grades C and D. The candidate chosen for the Grade C position will be paid more than the candidate chosen for the Grade D position. In the table below, we have provided SSC Stenographer Salary for both Grades for your convenience.
|SSC Stenographer Salary Structure (Grade C and Grade D Posts)|
|SSC Stenographer Salary Grade C|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9,300 to 34,800|
|Pay Band||4,200 or 4,600 (Pay Grade 2)|
|Basic Salary||Rs. 14,500|
|SSC Stenographer Salary Grade D|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5,200 to 20,200|
|Pay Band||2,400 (Pay Grade 1)|
|Basic Salary||Rs. 7,600|
Read on JKSSB Draftsman Salary.
SSC Stenographer Salary: Allowances
Aside from the basic SSC Stenographer Salary, candidates are also eligible for a number of allowances. The following are some of the allowances that candidates are eligible for under the SSC Stenographer Salary and Job Profile.
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Transport Allowance (TA)
- Medical Allowance
SSC Stenographer Salary: Job Profile
Every candidate wants to know the SSC Stenographer’s Salary and Job Profile. You may have already grasped the salary structure for both Grades, and the points listed below will assist you in comprehending the SSC Stenographer Job Profile.
- Speech Writings: Stenographers must record the speeches of senior officials.
- Press Briefings: Stenographers must attend several press conferences and take notes during each one. They must also contribute to the press releases.
- Stenographers must keep an organized and efficient filing system for all official documents.
- Smooth Governmental Proceedings: Stenographers must ensure that all government proceedings run smoothly. They must assist the ministers and officers in this regard.
- Assist in Public Relations: Because a stenographer works for the government, his or her role is to clear the government’s image on a variety of issues. The notes are taken by the stenographer and given to the Public Relations Officer. The person who benefits the most from stenography is a public relations officer.
- General administration: In addition to making travel arrangements, ordering supplies, and maintaining equipment, a stenographer must perform other administrative tasks as needed.
SSC Stenographer Salary: Growth and Promotion
You must be interested in the SSC Stenographer Career Growth after learning about the SSC Stenographer Salary and Job Profile. As a stenographer, you will develop tremendously. This expansion will include both professional and personal development. Check out the following points to better understand the SSC Stenographer Job Profile and Career Growth:
- SSC Stenographer promotions are time-limited. These include things like experience, service, and so on.
- Candidates must pass some departmental exams in order to advance. These departmental exams will be a means of achieving rapid and high cadre promotions.
- Promotions are also a result of work efficiency. As a result, stenographers must be efficient and effective in their work.
Find out the Bihar LRC Amin Salary.
SSC Stenographer Salary: Postings
|SSC Stenographer Postings|
|Stenographer Grade C||Headquarters of Armed ForcesPresident’s SecretariatElection Commission of India (ECI)Indian Foreign Service (IFS)Central Vigilance Commission|
|Stenographer Grade D: Group X||Ministry of Parliamentary AffairsIFSECIHeadquarters of Armed ForcesRailway Board SecretariatCentral SecretariatDirectorate of Forensic ScienceCentral Vigilance Commission|
|Stenographer Grade D: Group Y||Subordinate Government OfficesController General of Defence AccountsComptroller and Auditor General of India|
SSC Stenographer Salary: FAQs
Speech writing, public relations, briefings, and other duties are part of the SSC Stenographer Job Profile.
There are several reasons for this, including a high pay scale, a fair chance of advancement, fewer chances of a job transfer, job security and flexibility, and incredible perks, allowances, and incentives.
Yes, working as a stenographer will provide you with more opportunities to learn and grow. This job is in high demand and thus highly rewarding.
Yes, the final promotion or increase in basic salary for SSC Stenographers is expected to be Rs 23000 per month.