Last updated on October 2nd, 2022 at 01:22 pm
Mala Reddy University is a new university. Malla Reddy University Fee Structure can be found here in this article. Malla Reddy University Courses include a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Engineering, Agricultural Science, Arts, Management, Commerce, and Allied Health Sciences are the most common programmes offered. To know more about the Mr University Hyderabad Fee Structure read this article further.
|University||Malla Reddy University, Hyderabad|
|Approved by||Government of Telangana State|
|Recognized by||University Grants Commission|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctorate|
Check out Sadbhavana Diwas speech in English here!
Take the International Literacy Day quiz here!
Read about one nation one examination here!
How to take Admission to Malla Reddy Univerisity?
The university’s admissions process is conducted entirely online. Candidates seeking admission to any of the university’s programmes must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria established by the university. Below you can check the admission criteria:
- Admission to engineering programmes will be through national bodies’ common entrance tests/competitive examinations such as JEE/State Common Entrance Test or Qualifying Examination on Merit.
- Admission to Agriculture, Paramedical, and Science Programs, as well as Management, Commerce, and Public Policy Programs will be through a National Level Common Entrance Test, a State Common Entrance Test, or a Qualifying Examination on Merit.
- Admission to postgraduate programmes will be via NET, GATE, Equivalent National Level Common Entrance Test, State Common Entrance Test (if applicable), or Qualifying Examination on Merit.
Malla Reddy University Fee Structure
Malla Reddy University offers various courses of UG and PG. Engineering, Agricultural Science, Arts, Management, Commerce, and Allied Health Sciences are the most common programmes offered. Below you will find all the courses along with the Mr University Hyderabad Fee Structure:
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)||4 Years||8,00,000|
|B. Tech CSE||4 Years||8,00,000|
|Master of Business Administration(MBA)||2 Years||3,20,000|
|Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com.)||3 Years||2,70,000|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||3 Years||1,80,000|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 Years||3,75,000|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech)||2 Years||1,20,000|
|Master of Science(M.Sc.)||2 Years||4,00,000|
|Doctor of Philosophy||4 Years||2,40,000|
|Bachelor of Science (Hons)||3 Years||3,00,000|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)||4 Years 6 Months||4,50,000|
|Executive MBA||2 Years||2,40,000|
|Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology …||4 Years||3,20,000|
|B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture||4 Years||8,00,000|
|Bachelor of Business Economics||3 Years||3,75,000|
Eligibility Criteria of Malla Ready Univerisity for UG and PG Course
The programs offered at Malla Reddy University have different eligibility criteria. Listed below are the criteria as per the programs:
For UG Course
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent examination in relevant subjects with at least 60% marks and admission through common entrance tests/competitive examinations conducted by national bodies such as JEE/State Common Entrance Test/Qualifying Examination on merit.
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2/ Intermediate and Equivalent National Level Common Entrance Test/State Common Entrance Test (if any)/ Qualifying Examination on merit to be admitted to Agriculture/ Paramedical & Science/Management/ Commerce/ Public Policy programmes.
For PG Courses
- Candidates must have completed a four-year bachelor’s degree in engineering in the relevant discipline from a recognised Institute or University.
- Candidates must have completed a three-year bachelor’s degree in any discipline related to management and sciences from a recognised institute or university.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 50% in the qualifying examination at the undergraduate level and admission on merit through NET/GATE/Equivalent National Level Common Entrance Test/State Common Entrance Test (if applicable)/Qualifying Examination.
For P.Hd Programs
- Candidates must have completed a Masters’s Program or have a comparable qualification in the relevant field.
- Admission via NET/GATE/Equivalent National Level Common Entrance Test/State Common Entrance Test (if applicable)/Malla Reddy University Entrance Examination/Merit and Interview conducted by the University.
Malla Reddy University Fee Structure – FAQs
The official website has information about the course application process.
The course is priced at INR 3,75,000.
The Fee of B.Tech CSE is 8 lakh per annum.
The Eligibility criteria for the UG course are Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 60% in relevant subjects and must have passed merit-based entrance exams such as JEE, State Common Entrance Test, and Qualifying Examination.
The Bachelor of Business Economics at Malla Reddy University Fee Structure is 3.75 lakh.