Every year on November 26th, Samvidhan Diwas is observed to commemorate the day the Constitution was adopted. This year, as part of the “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav,” the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs is inviting everyone to take the Quiz on India – The Mother of Democracy and receive a certificate. Let’s take a look at the Quiz on India given below.
Quiz on India – The Mother of Democracy: Terms and Conditions
- The Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs, GOI, organizes the quiz.
- Participants may be of any nationality and hail from anywhere in the world.
- There are 5 questions in this quiz that must be answered.
- The quiz will begin as soon as a participant selects the “Start Quiz” button
- Your name and phone number are required to be provided. You agree that your contact information may be used for the quiz by providing your contact data.
- An entry cannot be deleted after it has been submitted.
- Each participant may get an e-certificate commemorating their participation and completion after the course has been successfully completed.
- Entries that are lost, received late, incomplete, or not transmitted because of a computer glitch or another fault out of the organizers’ reasonable control are not the responsibility of the organizers. Please be aware that submitting an entry does not guarantee to receive it.
- The quiz may be modified or canceled at any time by the organizers in the event of unanticipated events. This also includes the right to modify these terms and conditions to avoid dispute
- The participant shall follow all guidelines and instructions for taking the quiz.
Check the latest updates below-
Quiz on India – The Mother of Democracy
Q1. Which of the following is a part of the Indian Parliament?/निम्नलिखित में से कौन भारतीय संसद का अंग है?
- Vice President/उप राष्ट्रपति
- Chief Justice of India/भारत के मुख्य न्यायाधीश
- Attorney General/अटॉर्नी जनरल
Answer – President/राष्ट्रपति
Q2. Who was the Chairman of the first Official Language Commission constituted in 1955?/वर्ष 1955 में गठित प्रथम राजभाषा आयोग के अध्यक्ष कौन थे?
- B. G. Kher/बी.जी. खेर
- B. Krishna/बी. कृष्णा
- G. G. Mirchandani/जी.जी. मीरचंदानी
- Iqbal Narayan/इकबाल नारायण
Answer – B. G. Kher/बी.जी. खेर
Q3. Which Fundamental Right has been deleted from our Constitution through a Constitutional Amendment?/संविधान संशोधन के माध्यम से हमारे संविधान से किस मौलिक अधिकार को हटा दिया गया है?
- Right to equality/समानता का अधिकार
- Right to freedoms/स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार
- Right to property/संपत्ति का अधिकार
- Right to education/शिक्षा का अधिकार
Answer – Right to property/संपत्ति का अधिकार
Q4. In which State/UT is the capital of India?/भारत की राजधानी कौनसा राज्य /संघ राज्य क्षेत्र में है?
- Arunachal Pradesh/अरुणाचल प्रदेश
Answer – Delhi/दिल्ली
Q5. Who was the first Foreign Minister of free India?/स्वतंत्र भारत के पहले विदेश मंत्री कौन थे?
- Lal Bahadur Shastri/लाल बहादुर शास्त्री
- Gulzari Lal Nanda/गुलजारी लाल नंदा
- Jawaharlal Nehru/जवाहरलाल नेहरू
- John Mathai/जॉन मथाई
Answer – Jawaharlal Nehru/जवाहरलाल नेहरू