Skill India Quiz 2.0 Answers: On Vishwakarma Day, which falls on September 17, the Government of India’s Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship will hold a convocation ceremony for the students in the skilling ecosystem.The importance of skilling will be crucial in achieving PM Modi’s goal of creating “Vikshit Bharat” by the year 2047. In order to increase the need for skilled workers both domestically and abroad, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is actively working to train the Indian workforce.
In honor of this anniversary, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is getting ready to launch “Skill India Quiz:2.0,” an online game that will help spread the word about the various skilling efforts the Indian government is pursuing. Enter now to take a unique quiz.
Read about THINQ Navy Quiz here!
Read about the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list here!
Skill India Quiz 2.0 Answers
This quiz is been held to increase awareness of the many skill-building initiatives taken by the Indian government.Students can enrich their knowledge about Skill India by taking a look at, Skill India Quiz:2.0 and its Answers.
Q1. What is the full form of PMKVY?
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vigyaan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vishesh Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikram Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Answer – Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Q2. Which ministry manages the PMKVY initiative?
- Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Labour and Employment
Answer – Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
Q3. What is the full form of ITI?
- Indian Technical Institute
- Indian Training Institute
- Industrial Training Institute
- Institute of Technicians in India
Answer – Industrial Training Institute
Q4. What is the full form of RPL?
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Recognition of Previous Learning
- Recognition of Prominent Learning
- Recognition of Positive Learning
Answer – Recognition of Prior Learning
Q5. When is the World Youth Skills Day?
- 15 July
- 26 January
- 29 March
- 2 October
Answer – 15 July
Skill India Quiz 2.0 – Terms and Conditions
- A person must enter their name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address, and mobile number in order to take the quiz. These specifics would only be utilised for the quiz.
- No points will be deducted for giving the incorrect response.
- An entry cannot be deleted once it has been submitted.
- A person is only permitted to take the quiz once. Multiple entries from the same participant will be disregarded and not taken into consideration.
- The Ministry’s social media accounts and the official social media accounts will both post the results.
- Employees who are directly or indirectly associated with the Ministry hosting the quiz are not permitted to take it.
- Each quiz taker will receive an electronic certificate of completion.
- It is not permitted to participate in the quiz more than once using the same mobile number or email address.
- At any time, the Ministry may modify or discontinue the Quiz. The Ministry also retains the right to modify the terms and conditions set forth in this document. The Ministry’s decision regarding the Quiz shall be final and binding, and no dialogue against the same will be entertained.
- The participation will be deemed null and void and, as a result, rejected upon discovery, detection, or notice of the use of any unfair, spurious, or improper methods or practises, including but not limited to impersonation, multiple participation, etc. In this regard, the ministry or any agency operating on its behalf reserves the right.