WBJEE will begin WBJEE counselling 2022 after the results are released on June 17th, 2022. On the WBJEE official website, wbjee.nic.in, the administration will soon disclose the schedule for WBJEE counselling 2022. Furthermore, according to sources, WBJEE 2022 counselling will begin in August 2022. Applicants who pass the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2022 must register in order to participate in WBJEE 2022 counselling.
WBJEE counselling 2022 – Highlights
Candidates will be able to complete the option filling procedure in addition to registering for WBJEE 2022 counselling. The exam authority will reveal the WBJEE 2022 seat allotment result individually for each round after the choice filling process is completed. WBJEE 2022 will be conducted in three rounds by the authorities. Candidates who have passed JEE Main will be entitled to participate for counselling. Seats will be assigned to the candidates as per the basis on the candidates’ WBJEE 2022 scores, as well as stated preferences and seat availability.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Counselling – B.Arch & JEE Mains
|Round 1 – Application, fee & choice filling.||August, 2022 (Tentative)|
|Round 1- Choice filling||To be announced|
|Round 1- Result for WBJEE 2022 seat allotment||To be announced|
|Reporting for document verification||To be announced|
|Round 2 – seat allotment result||To be announced|
|Reporting for document verification and admission||To be announced|
|WBJEE 2022 Mop-up round, payment of Mop-Up fee, Choice filling.||To be announced|
|Mop-up choice filling.||To be announced|
|The result for mop-up round seat allotment||To be announced|
|Reporting for document verification.||To be announced|
WBJEE Counselling Dates – Guidelines
- WBJEE 2022 would be a consolidated online approach for JEE Main and architecture seats, according to the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board.
- Only those courses in the curriculum which are listed in the seat provided by the official authorities will be offered in WBJEE counselling 2022.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements and have a WBJEE 2022 or JEE Main rank are able to enroll for counselling.
- WBJEE Counselling will have 3 rounds – allotment, up-gradation, and mop-up.
WBJEE Counselling Process
Step 1 – The candidates are required to visit the official website, wbjee.nic.in
Step 2 – To register for WBJEE 2022 counselling, go to the WBJEE 2022 counselling registration page.
Step 3 – Candidates now have to select “New Candidate Registration” from the drop-down box.
Step 4 – Applicants who choose to register through WBJEE 2022 must enter their application number, roll number, name, and DOB.
Step 5 – Candidates for JEE Main 2022 must also submit their application number, roll number, name, and date of birth.
Step 6 – The candidate can enter the details of both examinations if both channels have been selected.
Step 7 – Finally, press the “Submit” option.
Step 8 – Once the registration process is completed, the applicant has to pay the fee.
Step 9 – Then, for WBJEE seat allocation, enrolled applicants must fill out an online form with their university and course preferences.
Step 10 – Through online, centralized WBJEE counselling 2022, the authorities would award seats to enrolled candidates based on their merit, specified priorities, and seat availability. The authorities will perform three rounds of seat allocation. Applicants must deposit the seat acceptance fee either online (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline (cash) in order to download the online seat allotment letter (e-challan of Allahabad Bank). WBJEE 2022 counselling has a seat acceptance cost of Rs. 5000.
Step 11 – Applicants who have been assigned seats through WBJEE counselling 2022 must report to their designated reporting centres to have their copies of documents validated along with the fees.
WBJEE Counselling Documents Required
- WBJEE rank card
- Provisional allocation letter for WBJEE 2022.
- WBJEE 2022 confirmation page print.
- For name and age verification, use the admit card or certificate from the 10th standard (or equivalent) test.
- For English subject mark,10th standard (or similar) mark sheet is accepted.
- Caste certificate (for applicants from SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B).
- Physically challenged certification is mandatory for applicants in the PwD category.
- Certificate of Income (if applicable).
- Certificate of residence (if applicable).
- Result of JEE Main 2022 (if applicable).
- Option form for ‘Yes Upgradation’ or ‘No Upgradation.’
WBJEE Counselling Dates – Fee
|Self-financing Universities/Institutes||Rs. 5000|
|State Aided/Govt. Institutes||Rs. 5000|
The WBJEE has 116 member institutes. Applicants should examine the listing of WBJEE 2022 attending institutions ahead of time because they will be needed to indicate their chosen choices during WBJEE 2022 counselling.
As of December 31, 2022, aspirants must have lived in West Bengal for the previous ten years. The certificate’s expiration be on or before December 31, 2022.
The EWS group does not have a reservation system.
The certificate’s expiration be on or before December 31, 2022 for the fiscal year 2022-2023.
Through JEE Main 2022, 10% of seats in private and self-financed colleges will be offered.